Comment by vanda pulver on February 22, 2012 at 2:31am

Dear Gina,

I am having trouble with the girl talk stamp it will not come out in full print this is the only stamp i have had

trouble with . is there any way to get it to work right. thank you vanda pulver

Comment by Joyce Pierson on February 9, 2012 at 4:29pm

I'm so happy that you showed how beautiful the Bic Mart-it markers look and how to use them!  Thank you my favorite teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on February 7, 2012 at 11:03am

I wasn't able to enjoy this beautiful presentation until today.  I can't tell you how much I learned and how much I enjoyed your lessons.  The new paper packs are stunning.

Comment by Sylvia Rivera on February 4, 2012 at 6:24am

Gina, I was finally able to see the release video today. What beautiful products and techniques you have demonstrated. Can't wait to order one of the new coordinating paper packs and get started.

Comment by Susie Knill on February 3, 2012 at 5:40pm

I enjoyed your presentation and the new stamp sets that are used so creative.  SK

Comment by Evette K. Ciampo on February 3, 2012 at 9:39am

Fantastic sets Gina!!!!!!!!  U have by far some of the BEST designers in the stamping world.  Congrats and good luck with them and the new designer papers.  They too are fantastic.  Have tons of your stamp store products on my wish list.  LOL LOL    Love your products.  ekciampo

Comment by Roberta Weiss on February 2, 2012 at 10:10pm

Gina, you are such an inspiration!  You have rekindled my passion for stamping and making cards!  I LOVE your video's and am so grateful I found your site.  Thank you, thank you, thank  you!

Comment by Gloria Hill on February 2, 2012 at 6:36pm

Each video I watch makes me want to be a better crafter!  What a wonderful inspiration you are, Gina!

Comment by Martina Lopez on February 2, 2012 at 4:58pm

I love how you work!!! beautiful

Comment by Olga Gerlette on February 2, 2012 at 2:01pm

Such good ideas, thank you for the presentation.