Its the Little Things Triple Looped Bow Card

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Bubblegum Pink Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Smaller Layer- 2 7/8" X 3 3/8"

White Smaller Layer- 2 3/4" X 3 1/4"

Stamp Set- It's the Little Things by Becky Oehlers

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx and Bubblegum Pink

Ribbon- GKD Black Onyx Gingham

Button- GKD Bubblegum Pink

Black Twine, Mini Glue Dots, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Adhesive

Comment by Tricia on January 13, 2014 at 4:03pm

Love this!  I've always made my bows this way! :)

Comment by Conniecrafter on December 31, 2013 at 8:19am

to cute, love the bow idea!!

Comment by Rose Castro on December 23, 2013 at 3:15pm

Adorable!

Comment by Paula Carden on December 22, 2013 at 8:36am

Love the bow-you make it look so easy!!

Comment by patricia posk on December 21, 2013 at 6:32pm

Just had to sign in to say how adorable this card is.  You do such a great job Gina.  After awhile I have to sign in as the program doesn't remember me so many times I just watch.  This time I just had to sign in to say how much I loved this card.  It is so precious for a little one...

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

GB

pat

Comment by Cheryl on December 21, 2013 at 8:37am

So sweet.  I'm headed south for awhile.  Love to all at Gina's and to you all.  Will get back into it in the spring.  It's not easy taking all of my supplies so I'll be taking a break for a bit.  HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!

Comment by Jan Richardson on December 21, 2013 at 12:50am

Wow! That is an amazingly easy way for a triple bow. Now I know  how to do it with my fingers.

Thanks so much once again for a great tutorial Gina.  Merry Christmas to you and the family.

Comment by Nel Konkle on December 20, 2013 at 9:41pm

how cute I have been wanting that stamp and now I know I want it. TFS

Comment by Lynne Ingram on December 20, 2013 at 6:59pm

Gina, for some reason I haven't figured out yet, the tutorial screen on my computer is totally black. I can click on it and hear the tutorial but can't see it.  Any ideas?  I miss seeing them since they are so wonderful.

Comment by Denise Johnson on December 20, 2013 at 6:19pm

What a great tutorial, you make it look so simple that I am going to try it. I am hopeless at tying bows.

Many thanks.