Introducing the new StampTV kit- Enjoy the Sunshine

Available at Gina K. Designs at 10:00PM central time.
www.ginakdesigns.com

Comment by Mary Ann Herzog on June 30, 2010 at 4:28pm
All your patterns are like true watercolor paintings. They have a clean, refreshing appeal. So glad I found Stamp TV. It is fun and I look forward to viewing all the new kits. You bring hours of happiness to all creative people and even ones that aren't so creative by try and just have fun!
Comment by Louella Turvey on June 2, 2010 at 12:05am
this is my first time here and I am surprised at all you reciev in your kit! And I love the weight on your cardstock too, lots of times you only recieve a light weight patterned paper in a kit, and I know you have to go to your own stock of paper to fill in whats missing, but you have the weighted paper, as soooo much of it too! Love the matching ribbon, I think I'm just going to HAVE to have this kit Gina, thanks alot, Louella
Comment by Gina Krupsky on May 27, 2010 at 11:56pm
Thanks about my hair! :)
Comment by Gina Krupsky on May 27, 2010 at 11:56pm
That's normail Kimmie. The 80lb is much lighter and easier to punch. :)
Comment by Kimmiek on May 27, 2010 at 10:08pm
I find your 80 lb weight cardstock easier to use with my Fiskars & EK Punches then the heavier cardstock .. is that me or normal?
Comment by Kimmiek on May 27, 2010 at 10:07pm
you'd never know it but typos aside I really can spell... loving your new hairstyle.. lol..see!?
Comment by Kimmiek on May 27, 2010 at 10:05pm
wow!!
Lovign yoru new hairstyle too... You look so chic!! :)
Comment by Allison Nesbitt on May 27, 2010 at 9:57pm
OMG, 10:00 is almost here !!!

Bring on the Sunshine.
Comment by Barbara Burgess on May 27, 2010 at 9:43pm
Beautiful and chock full of goodies!
Comment by Terri D. on May 27, 2010 at 9:37pm
Goodness! This kit looks like tons of fun. Such beautiful elements!