Introducing the Flowers and Frames Stamp TV Kit

Introducing the new Flowers and Frames StampTV Kit- now available at www.ginakdesigns.com!

Comment by Cynthia Abbott on June 30, 2015 at 2:54pm

I love this set!  I even bought it for my step-mother for her birthday.

Comment by Judith M. Cook on May 15, 2015 at 1:13am

Gina, love the new kit and dies, I am already stamping and cutting it's almost midnight can't wait to see finished product.. I enjoy your video's. Thanks so much..

Comment by Eleanor DeJulio on May 6, 2015 at 6:01am
I'm new to stamp tv and I'm hooked. Gina, your ideas are awesome. I ordered the new kit and waiting and looking forward to creating beautiful cards. Happy stamping
Eleanor DeJulio
Comment by Mary Lovelace on May 6, 2015 at 3:05am
love these die set, so pretty. always love your idea's thank you
Comment by Geraldine Homenchuk on May 4, 2015 at 12:56pm

These cards are ALL gorgeous!  I've just ordered my kit and the coordinating dies for the frames and can hardly wait to jump right in and make these!  As always, Gina, wonderful tutorial and thank you so, so much!   You are such an inspiration!  Hugs, Geraldine

Comment by Nena King on May 2, 2015 at 4:01am
Another beautiful stamp kit Gina, many thanks for your videos you are so inspirational. A very happy stamper!
Comment by Desert Stamper on May 1, 2015 at 5:55pm

Love the fact that we get matching dies now with our stamp sets!  Plus, the optional frame dies are a must have too, for a complete set of stamps and dies.  Can hardly wait to get my order!  I did try to order the magnet-on-one-side sheets, but they weren't available today (Friday), so they must have sold out yesterday!

Comment by Estelle Gallagher on May 1, 2015 at 1:14pm

I ordered this lovely kit.  I am sure I will enjoy many hours making your beautiful cards.

Comment by Sally Sprouse on May 1, 2015 at 12:07pm

Ordered  this kit already! It is  just the absolute greatest! I love working with dies and stamps that go together.

Comment by Sheila White on May 1, 2015 at 10:39am

I already ordered the kit and the two extra dies to go with it. Looking forward to more ideas for them enjoyed this one will be doing it for sure. Thanks so much for all of it. So wish we could buy previous kits ,just  getting started with you.