Introducing Stately Flowers 11: How to Color Indian Paintbrush

Today Melanie is sharing a first look at her newest stamp set releasing from Gina K. Designs Thursday evening, April 6th: Stately Flowers 11!  You are going to LOVE these stamps!  Huge flowers, a butterfly, and versatile postage themed greetings appropriate for any handmade card along with a large postage stamp frame that works with all the Stately Flowers!  Truly a wonderful set for both coloring and techniques. Here she demonstrates simple coloring of the Indian paintbrush and butterfly with alcohol markers.  Please enjoy!

Stately Flowers 11 will be available for purchase April 6th, 7PM Central at ginakdesigns.com

Be sure to check out our release party at 7PM Central time on Thursday, April 6th, to see more of this and all our new sets from our amazing design team at:

www.stamptv.com

See all her Stately Flowers sets here: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/p/stately-flowers-series.html

Gina K. Designs Stately Flowers 11 Stamp set

Gina K. Pure Luxury Layering Weight White (4" x 5 1/4") and Red Hot (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2") cardstock

Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad

Spectrum Noir markers: FL1, DR3, CG2, DG3, OR1, EB6, GG3

scissors, adhesive tape, adhesive foam, Gina K. Designs 3" x 4" block

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on April 11, 2017 at 1:58pm

Thanks, everyone!

Hi Cindy, Yes, definitely, use this as a decorative element only, not official! :)

Comment by Cindy on April 11, 2017 at 10:09am
What a fabulous fantastic beautiful stamp set. I LOVE the Postal Theme!! And I pick B card as a favorite even though I Love the A. Geesh, it's too hard to choose.
Oh, I thought I would mention too to prevent any mailing problems that not to use the "cancellation stamp" included in this fantastic set to cancel your actual mailing stamp or there will be a possibility of being returned for postage since it would look like a previously cancelled stamp.
Comment by Rosy Newlun on April 8, 2017 at 12:30am

Well done, Melanie! Goodness, these are exquisite! Love the intensity of the reds. Your images are just so realistically drawn. Can't wait for mine to arrive. The double stamp outline really does add some pizzazz!!!!

Comment by Shona Austin on April 7, 2017 at 8:10am

Hard to choose as they both are wonderful.

Comment by Conniecrafter on April 7, 2017 at 8:03am

They are both just beautiful, another great set!!

Comment by Chris Fitzgerald on April 6, 2017 at 12:02pm
Fabulous set, fabulous card....THANKS for the care and thoughtfulness you put into your stamp designs and cards.
Comment by Janice Ashby on April 6, 2017 at 9:54am

I like B, although they're both wonderful!

Comment by Doreen B. Jones on April 6, 2017 at 8:59am

beautiful as usual. I do not know if it was me or not but the video was a tad blurry especially at full screen. I do so love the video's . Just love the flowers and like some of the comment I too would love to see you do the birds in your collection.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on April 6, 2017 at 4:07am
Thank you, everyone! See you tonight at the party!
Comment by Marilyn Gauvin on April 5, 2017 at 11:30pm

Every time I think I have every stamp I can possibly want, you come up with something I

cannot resist, thank you. This is beautiful. Can hardly wait to order.