Introducing Fabulous Holiday Labels: Easy Tags and More!

Today Melanie Muenchinger gives us a peek of her newest set Fabulous Holiday labels, releasing Thursday night!  This set not only coordinates with her  Fabulous Labels die set, but 7 of her past stamp sets, so many mix and match options!  This set is a must have not just for holiday cards, but gift tags, ornaments and beautiful packaging for all your homemade holiday treats, making your your holiday to do items quick, easy and fancy at the same time!  Please enjoy!

Fabulous Holiday Labels will be available for purchase Thursday, October 12th, 7 PM CST.

Purchase Fabulous Label dies here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=3002&categoryId=16

Gina K. Designs Fabulous Holiday Labels stamp set

Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White and scrap for label), Powder Blue or Navy cardstock (4” x 5 ¼”)

Fabulous Labels die set and die cutting machine, acrylic block, foam adhesive and tape runner

Optional Ben Day Dots or Darice folder, Gina K. white pigment pad

Views: 1901

Comment by Hollie Hicks on October 24, 2017 at 8:59am

Thank you Ms. Melanie. Now I see. I guess I was so excited to be able to get the Fabulous Label Die before selling out that I didn't see it.  Thank you for being on top of my question.  Love all your Frame Sets, Cards, and Instructional Videos.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on October 23, 2017 at 9:10pm
Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on October 23, 2017 at 9:10pm

Hi Hollie, This description accomanies the stamp set ion the shopping site, i always try to give our sucmtoers as much info as possible to plan and make informed decisions! hugs!

This essential set is a must have follow up to Melanie’s popular Fabulous Labels dies and stamps! Not just for Christmas cards, these elemental images and greetings will make the perfect tags for your wrapped presents, labeling jar and baked gifts, even homemade ornaments! Classic and trendy patterns make the fillers for the Fabulous Frame and Fabulous Label dies work for all occasion and seasons well beyond the winter holidays. 47 stamps.

Fabulous Holiday Labels coordinates with images in the following stamp sets:

• Fabulous Frame
  • Fabulous Frame Fillers
  • Fabulous Holiday Fillers
  • Holiday Frame
  • Fabulous Rose Frame
  • Pretty Patterns
  • Pretty Patterns 2

Links to each coordinating set are on the left of the page for this set. :)

Comment by Hollie Hicks on October 23, 2017 at 9:00pm

Dear Stamp TV Family.  Watched the video for the Fabulous Holiday Frame.  Great job Ms. Melanie.  In the video she mentioned 7 stamps sets that this Fabulous Holiday Frame & Dies may coordinate with?  Can anyone help me with the 7?  Thanks in advance for your answers.

Comment by Hollie Hicks on October 23, 2017 at 8:57pm

Dear Stamp TV Family. Some of you have been with Stamp TV a long time.  Can  you tell me what 7 stamp sets that the Fabulous Holiday Label and Die set coordinate with?  Having a terrible brain freeze.  Thanks in advance for any answers.

Comment by Margaret Iverson on October 22, 2017 at 2:54pm

I just got my kit in yesterdays mail, can't wait to play.  Thanks Melanie for another great stamp and die set that coordinate with other ones.  Much appreciated.

Comment by Conniecrafter on October 12, 2017 at 9:04am

so cute!

Comment by Patricia Dennis on October 11, 2017 at 5:12pm

I've been looking for a nice Christmas card to make, and I like this.   I have been trying to find a religious one; and if I can't, this would be my next choice.  So easy ~ and elegant...

Comment by Nancy thorn on October 11, 2017 at 3:23pm

I can't wait to see the stamp set.  It looks GREAT!!!!!

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on October 11, 2017 at 2:29pm
Thanks, ladies!

Haha, Judy, yes, I'd have paused it, too! I'm quick!