Here is an introduction to my new set Fabulous Holiday Fillers from Gina K. Designs, releasing Thursday October 16th, 2014. This is a companion set to further customize the Fabulous Frame set for virtually any season or holiday, with new greetings, borders and accents and more! This can also be mixed with Fabulous Frame Fillers, or used on its own. This video shows two versions of a winter holiday card, using these brand new circle borders and how you can two step stamp patterns form the set into them. Imagine this design with different patterns, color and a sentiment from the set for any occasion. And very minimal supplies! Please enjoy!

Apologies for some user error in this video of not getting good impressions a few times. I assure you they stamp beautifully just as you see on the image sheet, but I was trying not to get in the way of the camera and didn't use the best technique holding and stamping with the blocks. The result is a little shabby chic. I will work on this!

Gina K. Designs Fabulous Holiday Fillers and Fabulous Frame stamp sets
GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock
GKD Black Onyx, Grass Green, Cherry Red and Warm Cocoa ink pads
Spectrum Noir markers EB6, DG3 (Copic alternatives: E57, G29)

For more of Melanie’s beautiful stamps from Gina K. Designs, click here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc?categoryId=32

For more inspiration from Melanie, click here for her blog: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on October 18, 2014 at 4:50pm

Thanks for the love, everybody!  Be sure to show us your creations!

Comment by Marilyn Virella on October 15, 2014 at 8:44pm

What a great addition to using on the fabulous frame. I just love your filler sets.

Comment by Leta Ford on October 14, 2014 at 9:08pm

oh my gosh Melanie...I can't wait for the release....super excited

Comment by Loretta Rush on October 14, 2014 at 8:57pm
Love these cards! I am very excited about this filler set ,especially since you can make beautiful cards without coloring! Very anxious for Thursday evening!
Comment by Sharon Underwood on October 14, 2014 at 1:56pm

These cards are beautiful! Love these sets!

Comment by Kathryn Smith on October 14, 2014 at 1:43pm

This is such a versatile set! Can't wait!!

Comment by Dawn Skene on October 14, 2014 at 1:31pm

Love both of these cards and the new stamp set! I also like the fact that there are mistakes in the videos. It shows us what we can do to fix our mistakes when we make them!

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on October 14, 2014 at 1:05pm

Thank you, ladies! :)

Jennifer, each set is 23.95. :)  (and don't forget the free goodies with each $25, $50 or $75 order) ;)

Comment by Diane Kuiper on October 14, 2014 at 12:43pm
Wow! You've really got a wonderful set here! I love it and of course NEED it now! Thanks so much for expanding our stamping options!
Comment by jennifer lynn holland on October 14, 2014 at 12:30pm

Love the New set of Fabulous fram fillers I'd like to order both kit's a.s.a.p. love this deal. what is the prices of these set's ? Oh I wacth everyday on the vidio's love it. just love the Card's..... Thank you all for a good vedeo's.......Jennifer Holland