Introducing: Fabulous Frame Fillers Stamp Set

Today Melanie gives you a tour of her newest set from Gina K. Designs, Fabulous Frame Fillers.  This set was made to customize her Fabulous Frame stamp for an endless variety of looks, but the individual stamps can do so much on their own as well. If you like two step stamping, making your own pattern combinations, or just dressing your cards up, this must have set of accents and borders is for you!

Stamps: Gina K. Designs Fabulous Frame, Fabulous Frame Fillers

Gina K. Pure Luxury Honey Mustard and White cardstock

Gina K. Chocolate Brown ink pad

Spectrum Noir markers EB2, EB3, EB4 (Copic: E43, E37, E39)

Scissors adhesive foam, acrylic blocks, Scor-Buddy

For more of Melanie’s beautiful stamps from Gina K. Designs, click here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc?categoryId=32

For more inspiration from Melanie, click here for her blog: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/

Comment by Bonnie L. Carpenter on October 17, 2014 at 5:44pm

Yes, Yes, Yes Melanie.  After watching the new release video last night I saw that I was able to order both filler sets.  My excitement was too much when I saw that it was back in!!  Whoop, Whoop!!!!!  Thanks

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on October 17, 2014 at 3:00pm

They are back in, Bonnie! :)  as of yesterday

Comment by Selina Macisco on October 17, 2014 at 2:47pm

This design is great!  I love this and can't wait to get mine, which I just ordered today!

Comment by Bonnie L. Carpenter on October 15, 2014 at 2:45pm

I cannot believe these have not  come back into stock!!!!  I am trying to be patient---but.

Comment by Hazel Basnett on September 1, 2014 at 2:44pm

cant wait to receive my set, its awesome,  I can see some  Christmas  cards being made with this  lovely  assortment

Comment by Leslie Davis on August 27, 2014 at 2:13pm

What an awesome corresponding set.  Thank you for thinking "outside" the box....or in this case, the frame. lol

Comment by Pam Shea on August 27, 2014 at 12:19pm

I love this card. I can't wait to get this set.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on August 27, 2014 at 9:14am

(We did order more to start this time, Anna, but I am still holding my breath we enough to satisfy you all! LOL)

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on August 27, 2014 at 9:12am

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful feedback!

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on August 27, 2014 at 9:11am

Great tip, Robin, I know exactly what you mean!