After you are finished embossing, rinse your cuttlebug folder under warm warm with a little dish soap. It will clean up well unless you use a permanent dye ink.(Inks like Stazon will stain but once washed, will not transfer on to any other card projects.)

Card Measurements:
Ivory Base- 4.25X 11, scored at 5.5" and folded in half
Chocolate Kiss layer- 4" X 5.25"
Cuttlebugged layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Chocolate Strip- 1.5" X 4.5"
Three 1 1/4" ivory squares stamped with leaves
Additional Chocolate piece- 2" X 1 5/8"
Ivory Greeting Rectangle- 1.75" X 1.5"

Comment by Rosy Newlun on February 12, 2012 at 1:53pm

If I could just have a tenth of an ounce of your talent, imagine what I could make! Thank you, Gina, for continuing to make these videos and leaving them up for all of us to be taught!

Comment by Dianne Bell on October 21, 2011 at 8:30am
Never thought about inking a Cuttlebug folder. What a great idea. I am new to your blog. I really like it. TFS.
Comment by Brenda Ramos on April 23, 2011 at 6:54pm
Great idea Gina.  Can't wait to experiment with this technique!
Comment by Kathy Robert on April 14, 2011 at 6:08pm
What a neat idea to add some color to the embossing!  LOVE it!
Comment by Barbara Brenneman on February 19, 2011 at 10:29am
What a fun idea, can't wait to try.  Thank you Gina for another way to use all the embossing folders for a whole new look.
Comment by Gayle on October 10, 2010 at 9:34pm
Hi Gina, Hope you are feeling better and your eye is healing. I loved this video and have tomorow off and will try this. As usual your videos are so informative and you make things so we can achieve them. Thanx again and God Bless. Gayle from CT.
Comment by Lee Gysberts on October 10, 2010 at 3:24pm
hi I am hoping you are well onto recovery Gina and your eye has gone back to normal not nice at all.
I tried out the stamping of the cuttlebug folder and it looks great will do it a bit more. Thanks again from way down under cheers Lee
Comment by Lois Appleton on October 10, 2010 at 11:43am
Sending prayers for a complete and speedy recovery, Gina.
Lois in Florida
Comment by Julie Mitchell on October 9, 2010 at 10:25pm
Yes, hope you are recovering. Just having a bad cough is bad enough. I am so sorry about your eye, get well soon. Julie in Wyoming
Comment by Susan Starr on October 9, 2010 at 4:52pm
Hi Gina,
Here's to a speedy recovery. Enjoy your time off -- even though we will miss you. Your health is more important to us. I love your videos and wish there could be one everyday !! Get well soon !!!
Sincerely,