Inked Up Stamped Off Rose - Frames And Flowers 2 Stamp Set By Gina K. Designs

Supplies and Measurements:

Stamp Set -Frames and Flowers 2 By: Gina K. Designs

Pure Luxury Card Stock- Dk. Chocolate (1 1/4" X 4 1/4")Turquoise Sea (8 1/2 X 4 1/2") , Kraft ( 4x4" on inside), White Layering Weight
Premium Dye Ink- Kraft, Turquoise Sea, Dk. Chocolate
Premium Pigment Ink- White
Stamp Set-Scripty Sayings 2 for the first card I showed
Die- Flutterby
Other products used: 3D Foam Squares, Scotch ATG, Bling, Embossing Folder- Swiss Dots by- Cuttle Bug, Sponge Dauber, Lil Inkers Square Stitched Die
Gina K. Designs Products and some of the other items are available at

Comment by Judith M. Cook on July 24, 2016 at 12:13am

Can somebody please tell me what "CAS cards mean? Thank you

Comment by Selina Macisco on July 22, 2016 at 10:44am

I commented somewhere else already, but I am going to comment here too!  This card is simply stunning!  I love the CAS cards.  Too busy is not for me.  Hmmm, think I feel a case coming one!  Thanks Karen! :)

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on July 21, 2016 at 11:03pm

Aww,  (((Hugs))) ....... You all are so sweet!  Thank You. <3  This is a fun and pretty quick technique to do. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. I also like the way it will look different each time you do it. :) Over in the addicts group I show it stamped in Wild Lilac. ;) I just Love the roses from this stamp set!  :) <3

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 21, 2016 at 8:36am

such a pretty idea, love it!

Comment by Sharon Underwood on July 20, 2016 at 11:36am

Thanks for the wonderful video! I like your card -- CAS is my style, all the way. This looks like a good one for me to try.

Comment by Mary Anne on July 20, 2016 at 10:06am

Karen, loved this card.  Always fun to learn a new technique.  Great "save" idea for splooches...we have all done that!

Comment by Margaret Roehmer on July 19, 2016 at 10:18pm

Thanks, Karen,

I am f rom San Antonio, but I have lived in Houston and Texas is always home, although I don't live there now. As someone said to me once, "I love the South in your mouth."

Comment by Charlene Baker on July 19, 2016 at 9:31pm
This was such a fun card to do. I liked the new idea of stamping on white than stamping on the color! Who would have thought!
Comment by Shona Austin on July 19, 2016 at 8:41pm

Very attractive.

Comment by Margaret Roehmer on July 19, 2016 at 7:59pm

Hi, Karen,

Love this beautiful card and thanks for this great technique.  I love your voice!  I'm wondering where you are from....I'm from the South and your lovely accent sounds like home to me.