Ink Lifting Using Tropical Blooms Stamp Set by: Gina K. Designs and Oxide Inks

See how Karen  heat embosses over Oxide Inks and then lifts the ink off with water.
*Stamp Set - Tropical Blooms from the Stamp Tv Kit Hearts & Flowers *Pure Luxury Cardstock - White Heavy Base & layering Weight, Black *Onyx and Dusty Rose
*Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Clear
*Connect Glue
other items - Embossing Magic Pad, Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry and Candied Apple, bling from my stash
Card Base is 4 1/4" X 11" scored @ 5 1/2"
Black Layer - 5" X 3 3/4"  the watercolor background layer is 1/8" smaller or you can make it 1/4" smaller on the length and with. Or what ever size works best for you!
The inside Dusty Rose is cut at 4" X 5 1/4"
 the White layer is 3 3/4" X 5"

Comment by Diana Hughes on February 26, 2018 at 2:45pm

This is such an awesome technique!  Thanks for sharing it.  I love the final card.

Comment by Angie Hall on February 19, 2018 at 3:02pm

Neat technique, Karen. I'll be trying this soon. You have a very pleasant video voice.

Comment by Shala Carter on February 19, 2018 at 10:37am

These are GAWGUS! I am trying to get back into stamping, and the new avalanche of tools is making me crazy! This is something that I can do. :)

Comment by Bonnie Johnson on February 17, 2018 at 1:26pm

Beautiful cards. I can't wait to try this technique.

Comment by Johanna Rundell on February 16, 2018 at 5:24pm

Beautiful card and the tutorial is great and easy to follow. Will be trying this technique next week when my craft room is properly set up. Just had my customized cabinetry installed and now have to organize and put away all my stuff.

Comment by Marsha Fante on February 16, 2018 at 6:36am

Loved your video, card & technique. Thank you. Marsha

Comment by Patti Bailey on February 15, 2018 at 11:09pm

LOVE this card and technique, Karen!!  Totally trying this!

Comment by Debbie on February 15, 2018 at 9:21pm

I love this card! I’m going to try this technique.

Comment by Denise on February 15, 2018 at 8:41pm

oh my so beautiful, I am going to try this!!

Comment by Sheila Lile on February 15, 2018 at 8:34pm

I love this card and I really enjoyed listening to you.  Love your voice.

Gotta try this out.