Learn how to use this fabulous stamp positioning tool!

Comment by Paula Anne on June 6, 2011 at 3:49pm
I have had my stamp-a-ma-jig in the draw for a year, totally intemidated by it. I found this video and  now I am in LOVE with my "new" tool. Thank you GINA and the Stamp TV crew. Your videos are awesome!
Comment by Beverley Pelletier on May 24, 2011 at 9:26am

Something that uses so much common sense but not until you see it done.  Thanks for showing us how.

Comment by Barbara Brenneman on January 28, 2011 at 12:12pm
Just got a stamp-a-ma-jig yesterday and excited to try.
Comment by Marcy Bennett on March 15, 2010 at 12:15am
Your video's really, really help! I have purchased a few of the Stamp TV stamp sets, and the stamp-a-ma-jig makes all the beauty those sets were intended to do a snap. The stamps are so beautiful and sharp it would be a shame not have the stamp-a-ma-jig to use with them!
Comment by Marge Dahl on February 27, 2010 at 8:24pm
I just bought one of these the other day after viewing your latest video on "Creating a decorative edge with the score-pal" Marge Dahl
Comment by Brenda Gloude on January 31, 2010 at 9:47pm
I love this Stamp-a-ma-jig, It make things so much easier especially when you have put so much time in that special card and one little move and you mess it up. I'm telling you once you learn how to use this tool, you will be forever greatful that you invested in it.
Comment by Joanne Bull on October 14, 2009 at 12:29pm
OK, now I need a new tool.....I love tools!
Back to Wal-Mart
Comment by Dianne Sloan on September 16, 2009 at 2:47am
This is the 1st tutorial I've watched on this newly discovered website. I knew there was a reason I'd purchased a Stamp-a-ma-jig but it was not being used. Thanks to your tutorial I know what to do with it. Thanks for making information like this available.
Comment by Susie Marsh on July 5, 2009 at 4:21pm
Thanks So Much!!!!!! I have had one for a while and didn't know how to use it.
Comment by Linda Polaretzki on June 30, 2009 at 11:52am
Thanks for the "how to" on the Stamp-a-ma-jig - I could never figure out what to do when I heard about this tool. Now my leaves will match up perfectly!!!