Card Measurements:
Cranberry Tart Card Base- 8.5" X 5.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
White Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned Paper by Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 6 X 6 paper pack- 3.75" X 5"
Focal Image cut from Cranberry Tart and White scraps
Gold lined Ribbon in White
White fine detail embossing powder
Stamps from the Holiday Cheer Stamp set, (StampTV kit)

Comment by Jean Wise on November 29, 2015 at 10:14am

Love this demonstration, Gina you are a fabulous teacher and I need to order my Bow Easy today !!!

Comment by Diane Hysell on January 7, 2014 at 9:16am
Can't view the video. Help!
Comment by Lee on December 2, 2013 at 8:17am

Where can I find the Boweasy?

Comment by Carol Walters on February 16, 2013 at 10:43pm
Video is not working
Comment by Gayle on May 12, 2012 at 11:00pm

I just took my 1st Copic class and one of the girls found this Bow Easy. The bow came out so beautiful I just had to have one so..... I have to thank you so much for your easy explaination Gina.I can't wait to try it now. I love your videos...you are so well prepared and easy to follow.

Comment by Mary L. Kersch on April 14, 2012 at 6:27pm
I can not get the bow-easy video to play. What am I doing wrong?
Comment by Vickie Hawkins on December 27, 2011 at 6:12pm

Now I really know how to work the Bow Easy.  Wonderful tutorial.   Can't wait to get started.

Comment by Filomena Duran on October 18, 2011 at 2:44pm
Your bow is great. Just what I am looking for. I love the added touch of a bow to my cards. Going to order it. Thanks Gina again beautiful card, and an extra plus the bow.
Comment by Linda Carol Allred on April 11, 2011 at 5:35am
This is one of my favorite videos...I have such a hard time with bows, but not now!
Comment by Joanne Beck on October 25, 2010 at 5:28pm
I can't seem to get the bow easy video to come up. Any ideas?