Card Measurements:
Rocket Red Card Base- 11" X 4.25" Scored at 5.5" and folded in half
White Layer- 5 1/8" X 3 7/8"
All Spruced Up Layer- 5" X 3.75
Scraps of White and Rocket Red for focal image and flourishes.
Nestabilities double end tags and circles
Gold Lined Ribbon- White
Copic Markers
Cuttlebug Folder- Fleur di Lis

Comment by Michelle Anne Bridgland on April 5, 2013 at 3:16pm

Love this, Just got a Glaze pen and can't wait to use it.  When Gina said not to misplace the little ball on the end of the pen, I had this idea (may have been thought of already), place a little bit of double sided tape on the corner of your work area and stick the ball to it, that way it can't roll away.

Comment by Christie Colla on January 6, 2012 at 9:07pm

Shoot, I threw the bullets from the tip away...

Comment by Rosie G on July 10, 2010 at 5:00pm
Ok i went looking for the glaze pens today and when i saw all these colors i was thinking ,did i miss something,lol didn't realize they came in all those ccolors but no clear and no black so no pens this time for me,sad, but at least i learned something new,lol. I was thinking it only came in clear!
Comment by Gayle Walker on November 11, 2009 at 1:49am
Super idea, I have the pens and haven't ever used them, but I'm sure going to now. Glad you explained about the nibs I'm sure I would have thrown mine away. Thanks!
Comment by Gina Krupsky on November 5, 2009 at 2:35pm
I keep my nibs and my Glaze Pens have lasted even longer since I have been doing that however, if Sakura says you don't have to, then I would assume they will be fine. As you purchase new ones, you can decide whether or not you want to keep your nibs. :)
Comment by Evelyn Iden on November 5, 2009 at 8:27am
You don't ssave the nibs, you just need to store the pens flat & they will flow okay. If one is hard to start just tap onto a piece of paper a few time, then run the pen in circles on the paper a few times & it will work. I have 2 complete sets of all the colors & use them all the time. Just be sure to give them drying time before you touch them, it takes a few minutes for the glaze to dry
Comment by Alexandra Stewart on November 5, 2009 at 2:35am
I remember watching a TV demo from Sakura, they said the nibs were for sealing the end when filling the gel or glaze in the factory as this is heated and runny when they fill the pens. The pens are made from a material which doesn't breath so they should never dry out, so they said to throw away the nib cover. I have had Sakura pens for a couple of years or more and mine have never dried up, only the end may be covered with small glaze/gel deposit from last use and it just flakes off easily before I use it again. You just have to scribble a bit and the product starts to flow. I have used pens until they're empty and they flowed until the last drop. So I don't worry my wee nib bits are in the bin.
Comment by Nana Griffin on November 4, 2009 at 9:09pm
Oh thanks for telling us about those little nibs as I too tossed mine out as I didn't know what they were for. I won't do it again.
Comment by Ad on November 4, 2009 at 5:07pm
Yikes, how many of us have thrown out those little nibs and suffered through dried up pens! Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I love how you always show us how to use the products and give us great tips too. Gina, you are the best!
Comment by Kay Foley on November 4, 2009 at 4:07pm
Very cool. I am anxious to try this . Kay F.