Notables:
Glitter- Doodlebug
Hinged Window Tin
Quickie Glue Pen
All available at Gina K. Designs online store

Comment by Tricia Carrier on February 3, 2016 at 7:19pm

To keep my glitter smooth, so it won't come off on hands or paper, I burnish the glittered parts with my index finger.

Comment by Beverly Granzella on April 14, 2015 at 7:15pm

At one time Gina showed a way to keep glitter smooth and not have any come off on hands or paper.  Does anyone remember what Gina said?  I did it and it worked, but I have forgotten.  Beverly

Comment by Melody Saputo on June 12, 2014 at 11:35am

Thanks so much for this video. I have been wondering how to do this for years.

Comment by Margaret Jenks on May 19, 2014 at 6:11am

Gina this looks lovely, I just love glitter.

Comment by Barbara Brenneman on February 19, 2011 at 10:44am
Who doesn't love anything that sparkles.  What a fun tip.
Comment by Shirley Strohm on November 2, 2010 at 10:09pm
congradulation, Just beautiful
Comment by A. Lee on June 16, 2010 at 12:22am
Could never figure out how to use glitter. Now I'll be glittering everything - almost.
Comment by Karyn Driggers on May 17, 2010 at 12:25am
Thanks, Gina! Time for me to do that. I have a tendency to use my Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and they do sell colored glitter as well.
Comment by DELANDTSHEER LIEVE on April 10, 2010 at 2:49pm
IK ZAL ZEKER GLITTER GEBRUIKEN OP KAARTEN NU IK DEZE VIDEO GEZIEN HEB.BEDANKT.LIEVE
Comment by Marilyn Jensen on February 3, 2010 at 10:32am
I've been struggling with glitter for valentines and it comes right off with the other techniques I've tried- this is the answer to my problem- thank you so much for this library of How To Use It videos.