Card Measurements:
In the Navy Card Base- 5.5" X 8.5", scored at 4.25" and folded in half
Patterned paper from the Summer Fabrics free digital pack- 4 1/8" X 5 3/8"
In the Navy Layer- 3 3/4" X 4 7/8"
White layer- 3 5/8" X 4 3/4"
Lime Rickey Patterned Paper- 3 3/8" X 3 3/4"
White Focal image- 2 3/8" X 2 3/8"
In the Navy layer- 2 5/8" X 2 5/8"
White outside focal image- 2 7/8" X 2 7/8"
Sakura Stardust Pen

Comment by Frank Appleton on January 19, 2013 at 6:11am

HI Gina. Thank you so much for you fast replay.

it is just the job.Keep up the good work.Yours  Frank.

Comment by Diana E. Bishop on October 12, 2012 at 12:03pm

Loved this as I have not used my chalks.  Now I know why, no enhancer and that seems to be important.  Thanks so much for this video Gina.  I love the list, as I refer to it all the time.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on September 26, 2012 at 10:19pm

Gosh...I feel like a 'chalk' stalker LOL. You are such an easy instructor to learn from. Am going to try yet again... cause I don't give up a new technique easily .... am striving for success! Thanks again for leaving this video up!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on July 3, 2012 at 1:53pm

Hi, Gina - I tried this technique. I could not get any chalk onto the brush with the enhancer. It's a brand new Pebbles chalk set When I use the little cotton balls, the color comes right up. Your color seems to come right up onto the brush. Wonder if my enhancer is too old. I've only had it for about 6 months. Well, guess I'll keep trying. If it doesn't work, I know my shimmer watercolors will work. I love this card!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on July 2, 2012 at 3:46pm

There is no end to learning, inventing, creating... thank you for all of your superior instructions and videos, Gina <3

Comment by Joanne Lavallee on June 10, 2010 at 11:10pm
Beautiful depth with the chalks. I love using chalk, it changes the whole mood of the card. I missed something and I do not know what the enhancer is could you please ? I have used the stardust pen many times with great success. Thanks for sharing.
First time writer Joanne
Comment by Christine Winslow on March 26, 2010 at 1:58pm
i like yur krd
Comment by Patricia Wirickx-Spaulding on February 27, 2010 at 6:03am
I also have chalks, but never used because they smear. I will get the enchancer and the pen. Can't wait to get started. Thanks a million.
Comment by Brenda Milam on February 11, 2010 at 11:09pm
Another great lesson learned. Thanks, Gina.
Comment by DeDe Lee on January 26, 2010 at 7:09pm
I am using the chalks to stencil. They smear when touched. Could I use the chalk enhancer to prevent this? or.... is there something else you'd suggest? I love your tutorials. Thank you so much for your wonderful expertise. DeDeLee