Today Melanie Muenchinger demonstrates some fun techniques like tool stamping and tangling for the changing up the look of the bold and line art fish in her Gifts from the Sea set.  The other images included in this versatile set help you create a beautiful underwater scene with ease, and she shares examples of how you can add one of three frames from her frame stamp set series to add more interest and structure to your layout.

Purchase Gifts from the Sea here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2639&categoryId=-1

Purchase Fabulous Frame here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2190

Purchase Holiday Frame here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2754&categoryId=-1

Purchase Inspiration Mosaic  here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2470&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Gifts from the Sea and Fabulous Frame (or Holiday Frame or Inspiration Mosaic) stamp sets

Gina K. Designs Black Onyx and Blue Lagoon ink pads

Gina K. White and Wild Dandelion (A2 size) cardstock

Spectrum Noir markers: CT2, JG1

Sponge dauber, scissors, acrylic blocks, white gel pen, adhesive, foam squares (optional for popping up fish)

Comment by Linda Price on June 22, 2017 at 3:40pm

Great cards.  You are so talented with coloring and shading.  I especially like the addition of the grey to indicate shadowing on the fish.

Comment by Donna Dacy on June 22, 2017 at 11:36am

A lovely card. So peaceful looking. Love your colors and how the blue blended so well to make that nice green. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Judy e mathena on June 22, 2017 at 8:52am

was looking for the sea horse card you mentioned in your video, but can't seem to find it. Could you direct me to that card please.

Comment by Judy e mathena on June 22, 2017 at 8:42am

It's Amazing what you can do with your stamps and the looks you achieve with them. TFS and as always these cards are Amazing. I like all of them, however I'm leaning towards the Holiday frames and the Inspiration Mosaic. Just like the cards better on them frames. I don't have any fish stamps : (

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on June 21, 2017 at 2:17pm
Thanks, ladies!
Comment by Karen Atkinson on June 21, 2017 at 12:23pm

Awesome idea. I like them all, but I think I like the inspiration mosaic and the oval frame just because of the shapes. I like the fish with the white dots on it. Great video tutorial as always Melanie.

Comment by Debbie Davis on June 21, 2017 at 10:44am

Wow lots of idea's, never seen the tip to tip use of the markers.  They are all so beautiful, I love fish.

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on June 21, 2017 at 10:00am

Wow ! I love this idea of adding details to a stamp, your cards came out so  Awesome!!!