How to Stamp Stylish Two and Three Step Poinsettias

Today Melanie shows you how fabulous her bold Pressed Flowers stamps (now available  in clear!) that coordinate with A Year of Flowers also look when you layer the whimsical, sketched outlines from A Year of Flowers 2 over them!  Just two and three steps to “terrific”!  Our new formatting of this set making the flower centers separate allows you to pop in color with ease for mass producing quick and vibrant cards! She finishes this clean and simple design with an amazing product, Nuvo Crystal Dots, which will give you the look of enamel dots in any size and color, coming soon to ginakdesigns.com! (Now available at Village Paper & Ink) Sentiment is from the new Holly Jolly incentive set, which is free for limited time with a purchase of $75 or more.

Purchase Pressed Flowers here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=pressed

Purchase A Year of Flowers 2 here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=1707&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Pressed Flowers, A Year of Flowers 2, Holly Jolly Incentive stamp sets

Gina K. Pure Luxury Red Velvet ( 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½”) and White cardstock (4” x 5 ¼”),

Gina K. Red Velvet, Jellybean and Versafine Black Onyx ink pads

Nuvo Crystal Drops- Apple Green and Red Berry

Comment by Conniecrafter on November 3, 2016 at 8:37am

Gorgeous! love the two sets together

Comment by Connie Ann Collier on November 1, 2016 at 1:48am

Beautiful!

Comment by Nancy Sindelar on October 27, 2016 at 12:20pm

I so enjoy all of your videos, every one just beautiful

Comment by Robin Logue on October 26, 2016 at 7:02pm

This is so on time. I have to make some cards to donate for this weekend. Thank you for this idea!

Comment by Retta Rae on October 26, 2016 at 3:18pm

Love this card, Melanie!  Wish I had gotten the red and green Dots while we were in Milwaukee.  Love them on your card!  A Year of Flowers 2 is one of my favorite stamp sets.  I use it all the time.  The Pressed Flowers set is on my wish list.  Heaven knows I need it to make Christmas cards this year, since I am short of Christmas stamps (LOL)!

Comment by Elaine Bedigian on October 26, 2016 at 2:31pm

This one's a keeper...any flower design shape will work well, since the card design is so simple and classic.

Love it! And...can't wait to try the Nuvo Crystal Dots.

Thanks so much.

Comment by Nancy Sindelar on October 26, 2016 at 2:09pm

I so enjoy all of your videos, every one just beautiful

Comment by Janice Ashby on October 26, 2016 at 12:44pm

Love this card!  Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment by Diana Scott on October 26, 2016 at 11:50am
Great card, love the Nuvo drops, will watch for them in the online store! Love how you took a simple card and made it great! Thanks for sharing.
Comment by Margaret D on October 26, 2016 at 11:11am

Beautiful card Melanie.  I just love 2 step stamps.