Today Melanie is debuting her newest stamp set, Holiday Frame! Her new frame stamp creates 4 versatile layouts you can use year round and is sure to be a “go to” in your stamp collection. In addition to a walk-through of the included line art and bold two step elements, she demonstrates this adorable snow globe design, using some masking and sponging to add more depth to this single layer card. So many ways to customize this frame!  She also shares how using the large MISTI to stamp the frame has a lot of advantages. Please enjoy!

Holiday Frame is now available at www.ginakdesigns.com

See coordinating stamp sets here:

Fabulous Holiday Fillers: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2383&categoryId=-1

Triple Play Frame: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2383&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Holiday Frame stamp set

Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White cardstock (5 ½ x 8 ½” , scored at 4 ¼”)

Gina K. Red Velvet, Ocean Mist and Memento Black Onyx pads

Zig Clean Color Markers: Light Gray, Deep Green, Red, Bright Yellow, Ochre, Dark Oatmeal, Light Blue

Sponge dauber, scratch paper and scissors for masks, acrylic blocks

Optional: Misti (Original size)

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on December 27, 2016 at 5:30am
Leuri, that is perfect, I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!
Comment by Leuri Zibetti on December 26, 2016 at 9:48pm

Love this stamp set.  Paired it with an image from Christmas joy for a CAS Christmas Card (sentiment from an unknown stamp set in my stash).  Loved the result!

Comment by Bette Haggett on December 20, 2016 at 5:30pm

Love this and so nice talking to you the other day.  Have a Merry Christmas.

Comment by Conniecrafter on October 29, 2016 at 9:19am

very cute set, love the little scene with it!

Comment by Tina Kelly on October 19, 2016 at 11:22pm

I1ve got to make this card!!

Comment by PAT EDGE on October 19, 2016 at 10:32pm

I love this idea I have the frame set and a globe I can not wait to make this card.  It looks like so much fun  I think this might be the one I send out the most this year

Comment by Sandy Christman on October 18, 2016 at 6:22pm
I love snow globes. This stamp set is so versatile. When not using the frame set I can use it for other type cards. As soon as I saw it I immediately thought it would make a great shaker card. I can't wait to get my order. Thanks so much for your video & tips.
Comment by Laura J. Speelman on October 18, 2016 at 5:59pm

I have always loved snow globes.  This one is so cute and looks so easy to do.

Comment by Katherine Davis on October 18, 2016 at 3:20pm

I can't wait to get this stamp set!  I think it would make a great shaker card for my grandchildren.

Comment by LaDona Flanegan on October 18, 2016 at 3:05pm

Oh Melanie, you are amazing. Such a beautiful card, thank you