How to Stamp Fancy Scalloped Borders with Holiday Frame Fillers

Today Melanie shares how the different arced pieces from her Holiday Frame Fillers set can be stamped and stacked to build beautiful thin or thick fancy scalloped borders for your cards!  So many ways to customize these for different holiday and occasions year round!  Please enjoy!

Purchase Holiday Frame Fillers stamp set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2833&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Holiday Frame Fillers stamp set

Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White 5 ½” x 8 ½”, Layering Weight White (scrap) and Innocent Pink (scrap) cardstock

Gina K. Innocent Pink, Grass Green, and Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black ink pads

Black pen or Nuvo Crystal Drops-Ebony Black, acrylic blocks, Gina K. Double Stitched circle dies (3rd and 4th die), die cutting machine, adhesive foam squares

Comment by Jeannette M. Burnett on April 6, 2017 at 12:34pm

Love both your cards. The only thing I would do differently is add a pink butterfly. This is so clean and pretty.

Comment by Penny Mcguire on March 20, 2017 at 4:26pm
Beautiful cards! Love the delicate borders. Think I like the portrait one just a little more, not by much though! Visually catches my eye. Hope your hands and wrists are doing better!
Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on March 17, 2017 at 8:08am

What beautiful cards and I am having a hard time picking my favorite, but I think I like the one on the right just a bit better.  Thanks and take care of your hands, you need them and we need you helping us with our cards.

Comment by Janet Dand on March 16, 2017 at 6:10pm
I loved the card- good base for several different occasions. I liked the vertical orientation a little more. Hope the pain in your hands clears up quickly
Comment by Nana Griffin on March 16, 2017 at 10:19am

This was so cool! I love seeing ways to use the little stamps different ways so was so nice to see how you stamped the three under the pink border. Love them both maybe B a tad bit more.

Comment by Conniecrafter on March 16, 2017 at 8:44am

I love the First one the best but they are both just lovely!!

Praying for healing on your hands, take care!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on March 16, 2017 at 8:43am

Melanie, both are so pretty!  I love the soft elegant feel of these cards! Can't choose a favorite, Thanks for sharing and inspiring! <3  Keeping you in my prayers and I hope you get relief soon!  <3

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on March 16, 2017 at 8:01am
Thank you everyone for your comments and prayers!
Comment by Mary Lou Beeck on March 15, 2017 at 10:15pm

Melanie, you're right; I was able to delete the running banner and see the steps to put the card together.  Thank you for your help.

Comment by Mary Dykes on March 15, 2017 at 10:04pm

They are both Great, I THINK I like A better but its really a difficult choice. Always enjoy your videos!