How to Stamp a Banner with Twine Time and Lots of Letters 2

Melanie will show you how to stamp up a simple pennant banner using the string elements from Twine Time and the bold triangle and letters from her Lots of Letters 2 set!  Both stamp sets are so versatile and together they open up a lot of fun possibilities! This design is so festive for a birthday or arrival of a little boy, or change up the colors and greeting for a happy “any time” card for anyone. Every day is worth celebrating. Please enjoy! Watch till the end for an alternative layout.

Purchase Twine Time here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2481&categoryId=-1

Purchase Lots of Letters 2 here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2116&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Twine Time, Lots of Letters 2 stamp sets

Gina K. Pure Luxury Applemint (5 ½” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 ¼”), Kraft (3 7/8” x 5 1/8”), White )4’ x 5 ¼”), and Blue Denim (3” x 3”) cardstock

Gina K. Applemint, Blue Denim (scrap), Sweet Mango, Kraft dye ink pads and Gina K. White pigment ink pad

Scissors, pop dots, adhesive pearls, Dotted Cuttlebug folder and die cutting machine, sticky notes, acrylic blocks

Comment by Maggie Baxter on July 11, 2016 at 7:30pm

Such a fun card, suitable for many occasions. Love the color scheme.

Comment by El Ivens on July 8, 2016 at 11:08am

Thanks, not sure but I think I prefer the B one.  You are such an inspiration.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on July 8, 2016 at 10:09am

Melanie, You are so creative!  I love this banner Idea, and there are a lot of greetings you can add to this!  :)  Thank you for sharing and inspiring. Super cute card!  <3  :)

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on July 8, 2016 at 9:51am

Thanks, everyone!

Comment by Luz C Berenguer on July 7, 2016 at 8:12pm

I like both Layouts, I like the B. Thank you for sharing Melanie.....

Comment by Harriet Clark on July 7, 2016 at 7:48pm

Love 'em both!  Thanks for more great ideas! I like your idea of swiping the white pad over the embossed kraft panel--quick and easy but with a very nice effect!

Comment by Janet Licari on July 7, 2016 at 7:02pm

Great card and tutorial.  I like the B layout but I tend towards making the A as it stands up and does not go flat from the weight.

Comment by Margaret Jenks on July 7, 2016 at 3:37pm

They are both nice but prefer A mainly because I like cards that stand that way. TFS.

Comment by Joy Bland on July 7, 2016 at 1:47pm
I love both layouts but think I like B best. Thank you Melanie for your videos! They are very informative.
Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on July 7, 2016 at 1:46pm

Beautiful card thanks for the tip on how to get the most out of scrap pieces.