How to Mix Foil Products with Stamps

Today Melanie shares this beautiful monochromatic design using Foil -Mates products, which coordinate perfectly with our fabulous inks and cardstock. Stampers will love mixing these new foils with their premium quality clear stamps to produce eye catching, interesting cards that are on trend and oh so fancy!  She shares various tips and techniques  in this demonstration including how to make the script words and embellishment elements from Twine Time and her Pretty Patterns 2 borders virtually pop off the card with a simple drop shadow.  Please enjoy!

Purchase Twine Time here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/searchquick-submit.sc;jsessionid=D3826AF92F771A582B75502F21052A2A.p3plqscsfapp006?keywords=twine

Purchase Pretty Patterns 2 here:http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=1763&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Twine Time and Pretty Patterns 2 stamp sets

Gina K. Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea cardstock (A2 size)

Gina K. Turquoise Sea (and or Black Onyx) ink pad

Gina K. Fancy Foils-Turquoise Sea

Gina K. Foil-Mates-Polka Party (cut to 4” x 5 ¼”)

Sponge dauber, Spectrum Noir GG3 marker

laminator, adhesive

Visit my Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/MelanieMuenchinger

Comment by Shirley A Hutchins on May 25, 2017 at 8:03pm

These are really beautiful and look so easy.  I think I prefer the turquoise one better.

Comment by Donna Dacy on May 24, 2017 at 3:51pm

Love this card. Such a pretty color. Love the foil dots. TFS

Comment by Debbie Davis on May 24, 2017 at 2:14pm

Very pretty thank you for sharing.  I have a little tip to share not to do, I had a little of the foil sticking out of the parchment paper and it stuck to the laminator heating element and rolled the whole project around the heating element.    Needless to say my laminator is toasted now.   Make sure foil is not sticking out.....

Comment by Dorothy Mutafopulos on May 24, 2017 at 11:41am

Love how it came out so fabulous!!!

Comment by Karen Atkinson on May 24, 2017 at 11:00am

I like the Turquois Sea card. Very pretty.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on May 24, 2017 at 10:32am

I love this Melanie!  <3  The black is pretty, but I'm really lovin' the monochromatic one!  Thank You for sharing and reminding me of shadowing! <3

Comment by Cindy Miller on May 24, 2017 at 10:26am
Very pretty and I do believe I like the one you did with the turquoise ink better, they are both beautiful!