How to Make Adult Coloring Cards with Fabulous Frame

Today Melanie shows you how to use the frame in her Fabulous Frame set to make an adult coloring card, these are all the rage!  You will love masking your favorite images into this frame on a clean heavy weight white base, and then going crazy (or chilling out) with your favorite coloring medium.  You can also use a pen to make your own doodles or zentangles inside the frame’s borders. Sentiment is from Scripty Sayings 2, the new incentive stamp set, which ships free for a limited time with an order of $75 or more.

Purchase Fabulous Frame here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2190&categoryId=-1

Gina K. Designs Fabulous Frame and Scripty Sayings 2 stamp sets

Gina K. Black Onyx ink pad

Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Baseweight White cardstock

Spectrum Noir markers: IB3, CG2, CG4, CR11, BP6, PL3, GB6

Comment by Penny Gow on July 1, 2016 at 4:39pm
I like both thank you
Comment by Leanne Cahill on July 1, 2016 at 5:43am
Both are very nice but I prefer (A) as the red is more pronounced.
Comment by Linda Throgmorton on June 30, 2016 at 6:11am

Both cards are great, but I do like A best. I think I like more flowers, it seems more tropical to me. Beautiful job!

Comment by Jane Mason on June 29, 2016 at 9:30am
I love both cards. Great for just about any occasion.
It is great to know someone else has pets like mine.
Well behaved for the most part but have to get into things once in a while.
It is great to see it keeps you real. Thank you for showing us how to get the most from our stamps.
Comment by Carol Churns on June 29, 2016 at 8:02am

Loving this video but have to say A is my favorite!  Thanks for always posting great videos!

Comment by Michelle L Leary on June 29, 2016 at 3:09am

I like A better because of the flowers but both are pretty. As you know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I hope your cat didn't get sick from eating that portion of your stamps. Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on June 29, 2016 at 12:50am

I love them both, Melanie! They look like stain glass butterflies with vibrant red flowers. What a clever way to mask up the fabulous frames background. Poor kitty. Hope tummy will be ok!  >'x'<

Comment by Sally Myers on June 29, 2016 at 12:35am

I really love the whimsical card.  I think I lean to A.

Comment by Tammy barnhouse on June 28, 2016 at 11:57pm

i love this card so pretty  i like them both makes no difference to me i would enjoy getting either one of them . you do such great work

Comment by Kathleen on June 28, 2016 at 8:31pm

I like both of your cards, but have to go with A for the red flowers.