How to Layer Two-Step Stamps with the Wreath Builder Template

Today Melanie Muenchinger will demonstrate the Wreath Builder template with her Fabulous Flowers set and a technique for getting the line art and bold images lined up and stamped into a wreath in half the time with the MISTI! This method is fantastic for lining up layered two step images! Fabulous Flowers contains miniature versions of all the floral elements in the coordinating A Year of Flowers 2 and Pressed Flowers 2 and is perfectly scaled for the new Wreath Builder templates!  You can also mix and match these with the Wreath Builder flower stamps for even more wreath possibilities.

Purchase Fabulous Flowers stamp set here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2863

Purchase Wreath Builder stamps and templates here: https://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=3155&categoryId=16

Gina K. Designs Fabulous Flowers and Wreath Builder stamps and templates

Gina K. Ocean Mist, Jellybean, Fresh Asparagus, Memento Tuxedo black ink pads

Gina K. Pure Luxury cardstock: White (3 ¾” square and scrap for popped up die cut greeting), Black Onyx or Blue Raspberry (3 7/8” or 4” square), Ocean Mist (4 ¼” square cardbase)

MISTI, adhesive, foam squares, circle dies, die cutting machine, Gina K. Tidy Towel

Comment by Dolly LaBelle on Thursday

I love how easy you make it look. I finally got my Wreath Builder, and this really helps me. Thank you and would love to see the Roses wreath done too.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on April 11, 2018 at 9:50am

Thank you, everyone!  The Fabulous Flowers set is almost sold out now, but Gina will order more!

Rhonda, that is gorgeous!

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on April 11, 2018 at 9:29am
you always find such fun ways to use stamps
Comment by Debbie Davis on April 11, 2018 at 9:21am

I have been playing with my wreath builder kit as well.  I need to see another video on this, I thought it could move around once and not every other corner.   Love them all, my favorite is the one with the shells.  Thank you for sharing.

Comment by Betty Hornberger on April 8, 2018 at 11:50am

I would love to see a video of the roses please!

I have been playing with my wreath builder as well and I have come up with such cute ones!  I love the set.  For Easter, I made one for my son (who loves dogs) and used one of  Sizzix's Crazy Dogs in the wreath builder which turned out so very cute!  Such fun....Thank you Gina for a great tool!

Comment by Johanna Rundell on April 7, 2018 at 6:49pm

All are really pretty and it is so nice to see the technique. My wreath builder just arrived so I shall try some of these for sure. I really love the shell wreath as it is perfect for a man. all colour combos work well for me.

Comment by Teresa Doyle on April 6, 2018 at 8:46pm
So beautiful. I always like the look of the panel set off with the black. Although they are all really beautiful. Well done Melanie.
Comment by Kirsti goslow on April 6, 2018 at 2:43pm

This is just so wonderful to see these techniques. Love your videos and products all of them. Your prices are good too. Thanks Gina K

Comment by Margaret Iverson on April 6, 2018 at 10:57am

I liked the blue raspberry colors better than black outlined.  I like the shell colors also.

Comment by Rhonda Teel on April 6, 2018 at 10:53am

I have been using my wreath builder and absolutely love it. It is fabulous! Thank you design team!