How to: Interactive Knot-Tying Card with Twine Time from Gina K. Designs

Today’s knot tying card  is so fun and easy to make, and your recipients will be completely charmed when they open it! Perfect to go with this sweet sentiment of friendship in the Twine Time set, or for a Valentine or to announce or congratulate an engagement or wedding, this interactive technique is a great use of your twine and these coordinating stamps of Melanie’s from Gina K. Designs.

Gina K. Designs Twine Time stamp set

Gina K. Pure Luxury White base weight cardstock 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”

Gina K. Basic Red Hot, Kraft, Moonlit Fog , Black Onyx ink pads

Spectrum Noir BG3, EB1, EB2, IG3 markers

Scissors, hole punch, Gina K. Red Hot Twisted Twine 12-13”, adhesive rhinestone

Views: 2079

Comment by Bonnie L Deibel on December 21, 2015 at 3:15am

Cute & very different idea!

Comment by Claudia Cisar on December 16, 2015 at 10:02pm
Love the card. Can't wait to buy it
Comment by Selina Macisco on December 16, 2015 at 9:40am

Hey Melanie!!  I totally enjoyed watching this video and can't wait to order it.  I can see how versatile this stamp set is!  You know that I have to have this one.  Perfect for my cas personality!!  Thanks for the peak! :)

Comment by Rosy Newlun on December 15, 2015 at 11:25pm

What a fresh and innovative technique - tying the knot!!! I love your new stamp set, Melanie! It's another clever addition - your imagination just soars!

Comment by Dolores Nussbaum on December 15, 2015 at 9:29pm

What a delightful sneak peek! This is a set I hope to get; lots of ideas already.

Comment by CONNIE BROOKS on December 15, 2015 at 4:59pm
OMG Melanie...how awesome is this. So darn cute. I tried to do something similar about 6 months ago, to no avail. I gave up. Yours is very creative. Thank you for the tips and techniques.
Comment by Janice on December 15, 2015 at 4:16pm
Can't wait for the release. So many possibilities. Love it.
Comment by El Ivens on December 15, 2015 at 11:55am

Great set.  I see so many possibilities.  You are such an inspiration.

Comment by Dorothy Davis on December 15, 2015 at 11:24am
This set has SOOO many possibilities! I'm excited to order it! Thanks Melanie!
Comment by Jackie Quintana on December 15, 2015 at 10:54am

What a great card and stamp set.  Can hardly wait for the release.