How to Emboss in Any Color, Even Shaded Color with the Misti!

White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Embossed White layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for flowers and greeting panels (Cut with dies)

Stamps- Sentimental Bouquet, Painted Autumn sets by Gina K. Designs

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

Ink- GKD Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Red Velvet, Turquoise Sea, Wild Wisteria, Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asparagus, Black Onyx

Dies- GKD Sentimental Bouquet, Double Stitched Ovals, Single Stitched Ovals

GKD Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Magic Pad, Heat Tool, Misti Stamping Tool, Foam Squares, Die cutting machine, Adhesive, Scissors, GKD Gingham Fancy Ribbon

Comment by Janet Gundrum on November 25, 2017 at 8:41am

I like the card on the left better.  Here's something I do to deal with those pesky foam dot backings.  I take some blue masking tape, roll it, and stick it to my desk.  Then I just stick those static-y backings to the tape.  When it's full, I toss it and roll another piece.

Comment by Conniecrafter on November 23, 2017 at 8:53am

Love them both, but do like adding a little more colors together!

Comment by Nancy thorn on November 23, 2017 at 8:44am

Great card idea.  I think the one with the shaded flowers is my favorite.

Comment by Charlene Baker on November 23, 2017 at 7:36am
You have truly brought so much pleasure into so many lives! Congratulations on the 1,000 videos. Now, I am looking forward to the next 1,000.
Comment by Jeanette E. Donahoe on November 23, 2017 at 7:35am

Gina, what an absolutely brilliant idea.  I just love it!  Thank you.  And congratulations on your 1000 video run.  I have to say that your videos are one of my main "go-to" ones  for technics and ideas;  I learn so much from you.

I've never met you or your team, but I feel as if I know all of you.  You always come across as such a sweet and kind person.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Comment by Judy Inukai on November 23, 2017 at 6:35am

Congratulations on 1,000 videos. This video was perfect for No. 1,000. You and your Design Team have provided so much inspiration to me and other stampers through these videos. It is fun to go back and view some of the older videos and see techniques that I never thought I’d try and think, “Oh yeah. I’m ready to do that now.”  I love the idea that you can shade with ink using MISTI, then go over everything again with VersaMark and emboss. Because of what I’ve learned on StampTV, I’ve gone from single layer cards colored with inexpensive markers to multi-layer, Copic colored, die cut cards. As your lovely cards say, “There is always something to be grateful for” and I’m grateful to you and StampTV for all the inspiration you provide. Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment by Mary Kay Werry on November 23, 2017 at 12:36am

They are both amazing, but I love the ombre effect.  Congrats on the 1000th video and hope to see many , many more.

Comment by Susan Trapp on November 22, 2017 at 10:49pm

I love them both!! I guess I need to get the fine detail embossing powder.

Comment by Rusty K. Dowling on November 22, 2017 at 9:21pm

I love the shaded card, although the other one is very nice too.  Thank you for all you do and share with us.

Congratulations on your 1000th video.  I love your teaching technique, best in the business!

Rusty Dowling

Comment by Charlene Slanker on November 22, 2017 at 8:52pm

Really liked both but the shaded a little better. Happy Thanksgiving enjoy your family!!!