If you have trouble getting a good impression with your background or other large stamps, this episode will show you how to get a flawless stamped image, every time!

Comment by Susan on January 13, 2015 at 2:58am

Thank you for helping out with this problem... I, too, know that discouraging feeling with those big stamps.

Comment by Wendy Coleman on July 13, 2014 at 2:51pm

Learning something new every day! Thanks Gina.

Comment by Karen Weirich on February 10, 2012 at 9:25pm

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I so needed this lesson!

Comment by Filomena Duran on September 14, 2011 at 1:58pm
Thank you so much. I need a background stamp, have plenty now I can use them for my large butterflies.
Comment by Bethel Irene Hissom on January 10, 2011 at 4:04pm
What a fantastic idea! I'd quit using my background stamps for the uneven inking. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your ideas and tutorials are drop dead wonderful!
Comment by Shirley Strohm on November 2, 2010 at 9:13pm
Very nice .
Comment by Brenda Gloude on September 24, 2010 at 12:27am
Wonderful I love watching your videos. I have really had problems with the lg stamps good info.
Comment by Sheila J Baird on April 8, 2010 at 12:02am
Thank you for the tip. I also was wondering about using a brayer over the scratch paper. Enjoyed your video.
Comment by Jean McGee on March 6, 2010 at 1:47pm
What a neat idea. Thank you sooooooo much for alllllll of your very helpful video's.
Jean McGee
Comment by Pam Thornton on January 13, 2010 at 1:24pm
I can't wait to try this technique! I wonder if rolling a brayer over the scratch paper will work as well as rubbing your hand? Thank you!