How to Color Stately Flowers 10: Oregon Grapes

Today, Melanie shows you how to color this gorgeous Oregon Grape in Stately Flowers 10, which is beautiful tone on tone for collage backgrounds, a focal point, or corner embellishments as you see here!  Please enjoy this vintage design!  Be sure to watch until the end for an alternative layout, and share your preference in the comments, A or B!

Purchase Stately Flowers 10 here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2653&categoryId=16

Gina K. Stately Flowers 10 stamp set

Gina K. Pure Luxury Wild Dandelion  (5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”) Edible Eggplant (3 7/8" x 4 1/4" and scraps for greeting and trim), Ivory (3 5/8" x 4 1/2" and scrap) cardstock

Memento Tuxedo Black pad

Spectrum Noir markers: IG4, LY1, CT1, CT4, CG1, CG4, CR2, PL3, BP7

Adhesive, foam squares, scissors, Alison’s Ribbon Plate, die cutting machine, acrylic blocks

Comment by Veronica Lamoureux on August 28, 2016 at 7:24pm

I like both of the cards, but I think I like the landscaped one a little better!

Comment by Veronica Lamoureux on August 28, 2016 at 7:18pm

I love your videos particularly when you make mistakes or smudges.  That makes me feel like you're really in the room crafting with me.  I think it would be better if you zoom in on your card, especially if you're coloring.  Thanks for all you do.

Comment by Golda on August 15, 2016 at 3:18pm

They are both good, but I like B, better.  Also, would like to see the coloring closer, but it is nice to have the overview for most of it.

Comment by Janice Ashby on August 14, 2016 at 10:13pm

Like them both, but maybe B a little bit more.  Also, I would like the camera closer when you're coloring.  It's pretty hard to see what you're doing when the camera is further out.  Love your videos!

Comment by Stamptramp on August 13, 2016 at 11:46pm
B
Comment by Penny Gow on August 12, 2016 at 6:35am
Hard to say but I think I prefer 'B'.
Comment by Mary Ann Carrier on August 11, 2016 at 12:22pm

I like B better.  When you look at it it looks like a book.  The trim looks like a binding.  I prefer to see the coloring up close.  Thanks, love your videos.

Comment by Ivena Gail Hastings on August 11, 2016 at 7:50am

Love both cards Melanie,but will say A best,I also prefer if you zoom in when colouring....you do a fantastic job...Thank you for sharing...xx

Gail Hastings..

Comment by Anna Craig on August 11, 2016 at 6:26am

Love them Both. If I HAD to pick I'd select B.

Comment by Sonja O'Dell on August 10, 2016 at 10:52pm

Thank you for showing different layouts.  I like the B the best.  You did a great job.  I have lots of Oregon Grape in my backyard.  ( I live in Washington State)