How to Color and Mask: Wrapped Branches Card

In today’s video, Melanie shows you how to stamp, mask and color the line art and bold branches along with the tissue wrap container from her Fill it with Flowers stamp set. A beautiful masculine or anytime design, for a nature look without the flowers! She also shares some tips for additional elements in the set. Watch to the end for an alternative layout! Please enjoy!

Purchase Fill it With Flowers here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2522&categoryId=16

Gina K. Designs Fill it with Flowers stamp set

Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad

Gina K Pure Luxury Honey Mustard (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"), Black Onyx (5 1/4" x 2 5/8"), White (3 1/2" x 4 3/4" and scrap for tag) cardstock

Spectrum Noir markers: GB6, GB7, GB8, CR2, DR7, LV2, HB2, IG2

Adhesive and foam squares, die cutting machine and Cuttlebug Distressed Branches, scissors, sticky notes

Comment by Sandee Christenson on August 24, 2017 at 5:56pm

I like A

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on December 29, 2016 at 5:16pm

I love your work. I like both cards. A is my favorite though.

Comment by Barbara E. Page on December 29, 2016 at 4:22pm

Both cards are beautiful but I am liking A a little better.. I love all your work...

Comment by Tina Basu on November 20, 2016 at 11:13pm

Lovely card Melanie. I like the layout A. I noticed that in your original card you used two eucalyptus branches. Love the effect it created.

Comment by Linda Van Bloem on July 24, 2016 at 8:47am

Ditto on great instructor and always beautiful designs and ideas.

Comment by Luz C Berenguer on July 24, 2016 at 8:23am

Melanie I like the A layout I love the coloring and the way you arrange the floral. Like Selina said you are a good instructor. Love all your cards. they all stand out. :-)

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 24, 2016 at 7:51am

Both are beautiful, love the layout in A and the coloring in B!

Comment by Selina Macisco on July 23, 2016 at 1:08pm

Hey Melanie!!  I just made this card along side of you, and I love it!!  My answer to the card that I like best is A.  You are such a good instructor, and your cards always stand out. I am a big flower card lover, so thanks so much for this! :)

Comment by Rosy Newlun on July 21, 2016 at 10:39pm

Whoa, this glows! Your coloring is beautiful! And lovely flower images with all the details to add to them!

Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on July 21, 2016 at 3:26pm

I like them both but if I had to choose only one, then it would be A.