Home For The Holidays Wrapping Paper Background

Meaurements:

White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Wrapping Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Greeting Black Onyx Layer- 1 5/8" X 1 7/8"

Wrapping Paper Layer- 1 1/2" X 1 3/4"

Black Onyx Smaller Layer- 1 3/8" X 1 5/8"

White Greeting Layer- 1 1/4" X 1 1/2"

Stamp Set- Christmas Magic (Home for the Holidays Kit)

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

Dies- Christmas Magic, Purple Ovals, Silver Ovals

Copic Markers, GKD Frozen Glitter, Foam Squares, Adhesive, Ribbon, Scissors, Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter Wrapping Paper from Target

Comment by Conniecrafter on November 24, 2016 at 8:20am

She is too cute and that sparkle paper is a great background, love your bow!

Happy thanksgiving!!

Comment by Barb Munson on November 23, 2016 at 1:12pm

Love this card so much I ran right out to Target and got the paper. I have the stamp set, so I can't wait to try it.

Comment by Charlene Baker on November 22, 2016 at 2:48pm
Target must be wondering why there has been such a run on the glitter paper the last few days! When I bought mine yesterday, the clerk asked me if I had another use for it besides wrapping gifts. Gee, you think? Thanks for another great tip, Gina.
Comment by CHERYL E HEWAK on November 19, 2016 at 11:40am

Love the card Gina. Your tip on the wrapping paper is awesome.  Thanks a bunch.

Comment by Bonnie on November 19, 2016 at 10:01am

Good tip to get the thick wrapping paper. I have been using gold wrapping paper for envelope liners but it was thin and hard to work with.

Comment by Bonnie on November 19, 2016 at 10:01am

Comment by yvonne valerie coxhead on November 18, 2016 at 8:07pm

Absolutely gorgeous. Have made 3 already. Only wish I could get some of the wrapping paper. We don't have Walmart in New Zealand so I just used paper from Winter Cheer bpack and worked out well. If someone could get me some of the paper I would appreciate it.
yvonne

Comment by Diana Scott on November 18, 2016 at 5:20pm
Love this card! Have some shimmery paper, will give it a try. Also love your hair!
Comment by Suna Stirk on November 18, 2016 at 4:37pm

I will have to go and search for some of this glitter paper in New Zealand :).  Thanks for some great ideas!

Comment by Loretta Rush on November 18, 2016 at 4:33pm
Love this card! I like the glitter of the wrapping paper. Your hair is very pretty too!