Home For The Holidays Patterned Paper Banners

Learn how-to use patterned paper to create fun elements for your holiday card! This card features the new Home for the Holidays patterned paper pack and the new stamps from the kit.

Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Charcoal Brown- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Ivory Embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps of patterned paper and ivory for elements

Stamp Sets- Christmas Magic, Christmas Greenery

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black

Dies- Christmas Magic

Embossing Folder- Darice Snowflakes

Scor-buddy, GKD Frozen Glitter, Copic Markers, Quickie Glue Pen, Foam Squares, Adhesive, Cuttlebug, Brads, Scissors

Comment by Conniecrafter on November 13, 2016 at 7:42am

so cute and fun!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on November 5, 2016 at 2:10pm

Rosie,

Try the hot water thing. That might help too if the clog is up inside the ball.

Comment by Jeanne Beam on November 5, 2016 at 8:45am
What a fun card!!
Comment by Linda Throgmorton on November 5, 2016 at 5:42am

What a fun use of the trees paper...I love the ideas you offer for your kits and this one shines, as well. Thank you for sharing your ideas & talent :)

Comment by Rosy Newlun on November 4, 2016 at 4:15pm

You come up with some of the cutest designs and ideas EVER! I just love how you cut the pattern paper into banners, bent them and used 2 ways to adhere them for depth. Yesterday I tried 4 Quickie Glue pens and it had been so long, I couldn't get a drop out of them lol. 3 were brand new even. I'll try tapping them or maybe soaking in hot water to see if that does it. This turned very sweet!

Comment by Diana Scott on November 4, 2016 at 4:15pm
This is so cute! I love how you always add the little extras to your cards! Thanks for sharing.
Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on November 4, 2016 at 3:36pm

This is just so cute!  I love using the trees as a banner and the glitter on Santa gives the perfect sparkle! Thank You for Sharing and Inspiring us!  <3  :)

Comment by Devoria Hall on November 4, 2016 at 2:48pm

I just love when you use the simple tools, ie> cuttlebug, score buddy!!!!

Comment by Deb Z on November 4, 2016 at 2:47pm

Gina, I think I'd add a bit of glue or a part of a pop-dot over the ends of the brads on the top banners--otherwise those two could pull right out.  Not a good thing if you send the card to a home with small children.  8-(  But just a bit of glue or something would keep them in place.

Comment by Devoria Hall on November 4, 2016 at 2:44pm

Definitely giving this card a try!!....Love it!