Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11"

Charcoal Brown Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Turquoise Sea Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Ivory Snow Hills- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4", then cut to shape

Scraps for snowman and greeting circles

Stamp Set- Christmas Magic (Home for the Holidays Kit)

Ink- GKD Black Onyx, Ivory, Memento Black

Card Stock- GKD Ivory base and layering, Turquoise Sea, Charcoal Brown

Dies- Christmas Magic, Silver Circles, Purple Circles, Inverted Circles

Copic Markers, foam squares, GKD Frozen and Red Hot Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Adhesive

For stitching- Small Cutting Mat and Rotary Cutter, Omni-Arc, Tracing Wheel, Embossing Mat

GET THE OMNI ARC HERE: http://amzn.to/2eLJ79t

Comment by Conniecrafter on November 1, 2016 at 8:38am

that snowman is just too cute, love the snow hills, I have used my tracing wheel for many years to do hand stitching on  my cards but never thought to use it to do wavy stitching, thanks for sharing!!

Comment by Casie Williams on October 25, 2016 at 1:14pm

What a great technique! I tried it once with my old tracing wheel, but didn't have the Dritz Ergonomic one that you used, which has deeper serrations. Also didn't think to use my embossing pad. Thanks for perfecting it and sharing it with us!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on October 23, 2016 at 8:27pm

Fantastic Gina! I had wondered if a sewing tracing wheel would work, but never dug mine out. I don't have an Omni arc but I have other tools that might work. I think you just made a financial dent in the expensive stitched dies world and I, for one, am happy and chuckling about it!!! Turned out fabulous!

Comment by Kim Pietruszewski on October 23, 2016 at 7:18pm

pure genius!!! I have one of those wheels!!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on October 23, 2016 at 9:54am

This is wonderful. I need to dig through my mom's sewing stuff, I know she had one of those tracing wheels!  Thank you for sharing and Inspiring!  <3  :)

Comment by Anne S. on October 22, 2016 at 8:23am
Just a little tip: I found out that before you apply the glue pen and the glitter on your image, run the embossing magic anti static pad several times over your image. Then apply the glue pen and the glitter. The glitter will adhere more on the glue and almost no residue on the areas without glue. Also as you apply the magic pad on the image, you will have the same effect on your hand: less glitter sticking. Just wanted to share.... enjoy your weekend and make it shiny and sparkly!
Comment by Louise Neveu on October 21, 2016 at 11:08pm

That is brilliant.  I have two tracing wheels sitting unused, now they have a new life.  Thank you.

Comment by Vicki Lee Chambers on October 21, 2016 at 9:47pm

wow, Anne, thank you so much.  I heard about the coupon, but not Joann's.

Comment by Anne S. on October 21, 2016 at 8:36pm
Vicki, as Gina mentioned in the video, she bought it at Joann with a coupon. If you do not have a Joann close by, you can order it online at joann's website under Omnigrid OmniArc Non-Slip Circle Cutter 8" x 8". The store also carries the cutting mat and the tracing wheel. I hope I could help you find the needed tools. Enjoy your weekend!
Comment by Luz C Berenguer on October 21, 2016 at 7:41pm

What a cute card love it, thank you for sharing. cute idea! Love It!!!!