Home For The Holidays Circle Pattern Stamping

Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Red Velvet Layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Ivory Stamped Layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Stamp Sets- Christmas Magic, Christmas Greenery (Home for the Holidays Kit)

Ink Pads- GKD Red Velvet, Turquoise Sea, Blue Lagoon, Jelly Bean Green, Christmas Pine, VersaFine Black Onyx

Pencil, Sharpie, Ruler, Adhesive, Square Acrylic Block, Foam Squares, Silver Circle Stackers Dies, Purple Circle Stackers Dies

Comment by Conniecrafter on November 4, 2016 at 8:41am

such a cute idea for those smaller stamps!

Comment by Carol Bannan on November 3, 2016 at 6:56pm

I love this technique. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. So many possibilities.

Comment by Connie Ann Collier on November 1, 2016 at 1:36am

Love, love this technique.  You make stamping look so easy.  It is beautiful and I will be trying this for a stamp challenge I am doing with my spline and a friend.  Can't wait to hear their comments.  Thank you for sharing!

Comment by Kathy Wheeler on October 30, 2016 at 5:52pm

I'm wondering if you are able to clean the sharpie pen off of the acrylic block when you are done....what kind of cleaner does this....or do you dedicate a block for this technique?

Comment by JANICE COATS on October 29, 2016 at 6:54pm

I WATCHED YOUR VIDEO THIS MORNING AND YOU SAID THERE WAS A LINK TO JENNIFER ? ABOUT THE TEMPLATES.  CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

Comment by Karen Atkinson on October 29, 2016 at 4:19pm

This is so pretty. I like all of them. I will be trying this, thank you Gina.

Comment by Susan M on October 29, 2016 at 1:51pm

This is so cleaver!  I love it.  Love watching the videos too.

Comment by Mary Margaret fletcher on October 29, 2016 at 9:30am
Love this card. Thanks for sharing.
Comment by Vera on October 29, 2016 at 7:37am

Just beautiful!

Comment by Margaret Jenks on October 29, 2016 at 4:14am

I just love this technic, you make all instructions so easy to follow. Thanks so much for sharing it Gina.