Holiday Cards that Sing: Lots of Letters 2

In today’s video, Melanie will show you how to spell out a fun greeting with my Lots of Letters 2 and accents from Fabulous Holiday Fillers. This is a quick card and design that lets you take it “inside” for a fun surprise! You can add lots of short words for any occasion in this fun circle border, which adds a pop of color and makes letter placement easy, and the holiday elements can be changed out to work for season.

Purchase Lots of Letters 2 here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2116&categoryId=-1

Purchase Fabulous Holiday Fillers here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2280&categoryId=16

More winter holiday greetings using Lots of Letters 2 or Lots of Letters (lowercase set):
MERRY
NAUGHTY
NICE

For more ideas and videos with Lots of Letters 2, click here:

Gina K. Designs Lots of Letters 2 and Fabulous Holiday Fillers stamp sets
Gina K. Pure Luxury White cardstock
Gina K. Cherry Red, Christmas Pine, Kraft ink
Optional: patterned papers and colored cardstock

For more of Melanie’s beautiful stamps from Gina K. Designs, click here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc?categoryId=32

For more inspiration from Melanie, click here for her blog: http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on November 21, 2014 at 1:17pm

AWESOME!!!!! I DO have this set and have just bought the filler set last night!! B I G order last night!! Cant wait to get it all!!! Thanks for showing this one Melanie!! You Rock girl!!

Comment by Darlene on November 19, 2014 at 11:17am

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE IDEAS FOR BEAUTIFUL CARDS.

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on November 19, 2014 at 8:03am

Thanks! My mistake, but it was bothering me!

Comment by Gina Krupsky on November 19, 2014 at 7:37am

I changed it to Jolly. :)

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on November 19, 2014 at 3:51am

Thank you ladies!

Above, instead of JULY, I meant to type "JOLLY". LOL!

Carole, have you watched my other videos for Lots of Letters 2?  I've added a link above.  I hope this helps. I really take advantage of the see through clear stamps and hover with my block over the paper until it looks right to me before committing and pressing down.  Keep practicing!  I will say, and I'll share a sample soon, or see if I can find a link to a previous card, that these letters look *great* offset inside the shapes, like the letters are bouncing up and down as you read across.  So if it's hard to center, just intentionally put them off center. Hope this helps!

Comment by Carole Renneker on November 18, 2014 at 11:52pm

I love these cards Melanie! You are such a wizard at patterns and shapes and rows (all that centering and stamping close). My rows are always catawampus and everything off center. So far none of my patterns or row cards are useable. I'm hoping I just need practice (maybe I'm just cross-eyed. lol) Thanks for keeping the inspiration coming. It keeps me trying.

Comment by Karen Knegten on November 18, 2014 at 8:38pm

I absolutely am going to try making ones with the ornaments!  So cute!

Comment by patricia barry on November 18, 2014 at 4:08pm
Seems like endless possibilities with these sets