Highlighting and Edging with Emboss Resist

Meaurements:

Chocolate Brown card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Ivory Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Chocolate Brown focal image layer- 2 1/2" X 3 3/4"

Ivory Layer- 2" X 3 1/4"

Focal Image layer- 1 7/8" X 3 1/8"

Scraps for greeting

Stamp Set- Falling for You StampTV kit

Card Stock- GKD Chocolate Brown, Ivory

Patterned Paper- Falling for You Patterned Paper Pack

Ink- Distress Vintage Photo, Memento Rich Cocoa

Chocolate Brown double stitched ribbon, copper brads, Tonic Ticket/Tag punch, Spellbinders Ribbon Tags 3, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive

Comment by Pat B. Locastro on September 8, 2011 at 4:20pm
Great idea. I really like this card. It kind of has a masculine look and I'm sure going to give it a try. Thanks again for sharing this.
Comment by Pauline Paull on August 31, 2011 at 12:50am
Just love the smart elegance of this card - simply stunning
Comment by Cherie L. Goggin on August 30, 2011 at 9:24am
I love the new ribbon tags you used on this project.  I can't find them locally and every time I check your store they are not showing as available.  Am I missing when you have them or are they so new they haven't been released yet? Will be doing these cards for a special project today but alas without the cool tag you used.  I am sure they will still work out great.  Thanks for another beautiful card idea.
Comment by Conniecrafter on August 27, 2011 at 8:10am
very pretty, cool layering and sponging!
Comment by Joan M. Ddirmyer on August 26, 2011 at 10:25pm
how can you print out the instructions without everyone's comments? Is there a printable version?
Comment by Allison Keller on August 23, 2011 at 10:50am
Yay! Thanks for the video, Gina! I was in need of a Stamp TV fix! I love the video's and love to start my day with one! Thanks for the measurement tips regarding the tag, etc! Good tip! Will try to incorporate that! Great tech, great video, as always:)
Comment by Jan Farabee on August 23, 2011 at 8:04am
Thanks for sharing this quick & easy technique. My card turned very nice....in fact, so nice I kept making & making & making.
Comment by Sandy Calder on August 22, 2011 at 1:55pm

Gina, saw this video and had some sympathy cards to make so away I went.  I am really pleased with the results, although my photography needs upgrading:)  I am sure I will use this sketch over and over!!!!

Memory Box Mocha card stock

7 gypsies Victoria 8X8 blue paper

Hero Arts Earth Flower stamp

Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink

Stampin' Up ticket corner punch

White cardstock, ribbon and brads from stash.

Comment by erna morgan on August 19, 2011 at 8:45pm

thanks Gina  that is what I thought scratch paper was, I tried this technique and it worked great thank you

Erna Australia..

Comment by Gina Krupsky on August 19, 2011 at 6:45pm

Memento won't smear on the patterned paper. :)

Scratch paper or Scrap paper is a an extra piece of paper that you are only going to use to ruin. :)