White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Turquoise Sea Layer- 2 3/4" X 5"

Vintage Cuts- Flower Builders White

Stamp Set- Flower Builders from the Here Comes the Sun StampTV Kit

Ink- GKD Black Onyx, Turquoise Sea, Grass Green

Card Stock- White, Black Onyx, Turquoise Sea

Ribbon- GKD Black Onyx Organdy

Pitt Artist Pen- White, Sakura Stardust Pen- Clear Star- Adhesive, 1/4" & 1 /2" pop dots, adhesive, Vintage Cuts, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder

Comment by Conniecrafter on June 21, 2014 at 9:10am

Gorgeous, love how the pit pen and glitter pen really give it a great look!

Comment by Margaret Jenks on June 5, 2014 at 7:33am

Another beautiful card, love the difference the Pitt Artist pen makes, sure hope I can get them down under in NZ. thanks for sharing I learn something new each time you teach. Thanks.

Comment by Cindy on June 5, 2014 at 6:40am
I just can't believe what a difference that pitt pen made to those flowers. The petals seem to pull up and out! It is so exciting when you have a new card to create. Thank you again Gina.
Comment by Lorraine Bevan on June 4, 2014 at 4:44pm

Another great card.  Thanks Gina.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on June 4, 2014 at 3:33pm

Gina, this is beautiful. I will have to use this technique. I love the flowers in this set as well..   :)

Comment by Linda on June 4, 2014 at 3:31pm

Thank you, Kathryn, some websites have a print button to make it easier.  But you are right I could cut and paste.

Comment by Kathryn Smith on June 4, 2014 at 2:53pm

for Linda-- I find it easy to cut and paste the direction and supply list to a Word document, then print it out.

Comment by Sandy Gibbs on June 4, 2014 at 1:19pm

Hi Gina,

I Love this card. Thanks for all the tips.

Paper Hugs.

Comment by Marla Hofrichter on June 4, 2014 at 10:23am

Beautiful, just beautiful!!!! One can almost feel the delicate petals of the lovely flower. I learn something new from each one of your videos. Thank you for sharing. What a happy day when I found StampTV.

Comment by Judy Rutherford on June 4, 2014 at 10:00am

Gina - I do enjoy when you do the demo. You have such a way (I really like you style)  and a voice that makes me look forward to the next one you do. Thank you!