White card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Patterned paper panels- 1 3/4" X 4"
Focal Image paper panels- 1 1/2" X 3 3/4"
Greeting- small strip about 4 1/4" long

Stamp Sets- Hello Sunshine, Assorted Greetings
Card Stock- GKD White
Patterned Paper- Hello Sunshine by GKD
Ink- Memento Pear Tart, Love Letter, Bahama Blue, Tuxedo Black
Carnival Blue Ribbon, Bow Easy, Glue Dots, Scissors, Adhesive

Comment by Barb Pearson on August 31, 2012 at 9:13pm

Love the whole card. The tip of using the scrap paper is wonderful. I made the card but need a better aqua pattern paper to match my ink.

Comment by Ann Mitzi Walls on August 5, 2012 at 2:12am

Is the Hello Sunshine clear stamp kit out of stock because I cannot find it on your site? Mitzi

Comment by MaryJane on July 24, 2012 at 6:00pm

I'll second on the tip using scrap paper to line up the three strips.   Thank You

M.J.

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 19, 2012 at 9:52am

Great tip on lining up the panels and making the banner even on both sides, very pretty inside too!

Comment by Carol Wells on July 18, 2012 at 4:16pm

Great episode! The tip about pre-grouping the 3 panels before sticking down to the main card front... that just saved me a few grey hairs, I'm sure. Wonderful design and colour combo, too. This is definitely one of those "come back in a few weeks and watch again" episodes! :-)

Comment by Deana Carpenter on July 18, 2012 at 9:45am

I noticed that the clear stamp set it out of stock. Will you be getting anymore in?

Comment by CHANTICO on July 18, 2012 at 9:14am

Cette carte est très jolie, merci.

Comment by Frances Peterson on July 11, 2012 at 5:27pm

I want to try making this card.

Comment by Lisa Smith on July 11, 2012 at 1:13pm

What a lovely, cheerful card, Gina!  And thanks so much for the tip on mounting the panels!  Lisa

Comment by R. Huffman on July 11, 2012 at 12:08pm

Love the beautiful card so I watched the video tutorial.  Guess what? Even though I'm "all thumbs", I believe I can make this card.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!