Hello Sunshine Clean, Simple & Bright

White card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Carnival Blue layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
White focal image layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Set- Hello Sunshine StampTV kit
Ink- Memento Bahama Blue, Lady Bug, Pear Tart, Tangelo
White brads, craft pick, adhesive

Comment by Michelle Bruneau on August 29, 2012 at 2:01pm

I love how simple this is but the look is very versatile. thanks!

Comment by Pamela N Bagdonas on July 28, 2012 at 6:50am

tried to find this TV Kit the other day and could not.  any help?

Comment by Kimie Riddle on July 27, 2012 at 10:26am

Trying to catch up on your cards, soooo many beautiful cards. I really like this bright and cheerful card for any occasion. Thank you for sharing.

Comment by Barbara Morrill on June 28, 2012 at 8:27am

This is such a nice card.  Maybe it's because of my age (I am no spring chicken), but I keep forgetting to take the masking tape off after applying the ink.  I have spoiled 3 cards this morning!  I really need to keep at it until it becomes a habit to remove the tape after inking.  I plan to start a book with one of each card that I make from this kit and others that I hope to get in the future in it.  I want to put just cards that I feel are just about as perfect as I can get them in the book.  I think this will keep me pretty busy.

Comment by Tracy L Woods on June 26, 2012 at 7:54am

so classy so simply love it

Comment by Shelley Roberts on June 11, 2012 at 5:08pm
Cute cute cute cute cute cute cute! Love the colors!
Comment by LUPE ARBIZO on June 8, 2012 at 4:45am

very beautiful

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on June 7, 2012 at 9:25am

GORGEOUS!!!! I love that new stamp set!! Such crisp images!! Great color choices too!!

Comment by Tracy Holmes on June 6, 2012 at 5:22pm

So pretty.  I love the colour choices.

Comment by Kathy L Humphrey on June 6, 2012 at 7:44am

Beautiful card, Gina!! I love the new clear stamps and the colors you chose do make it feel nice and summery!!