See How-to use stencils with VersaMark Ink and embossing powder to create stunning holiday cards or cards for any occasion!

All stamps, stencils and embossing powders are available at http://shop.ginakdesigns.com

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11" or 5 1/2" X 8 1/5" (both scored in the middle and folded

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White embossed layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp sets- Merry and Bright, Holly Jolly

Dies: Merry and Bright

Stencils- GKD Foliage and Floral

Embossing Powder- GKD Gold Detail Powder

Ink: VersaMark

Adhesive, Foam Squares, Paper Cutter, Heat Tool, Embossing Magic Pad

Comment by Linda Bentley on December 8, 2018 at 8:42pm

Boy am I late seeing this video.  Absolutely beautiful Gina.  Will have to try this.  Your card looks so rich, but very easy to do.  Funny to see how far you've come.  The blue painters tape to your purple tape.  :>)

Comment by Chris Fitzgerald on January 3, 2018 at 9:19pm

fabulous!

Comment by dorette mc pherson on December 15, 2017 at 9:50am

What beautiful cards, Gina. I love them both, especially the one with the poinsetta..Thank you for showing this great technique. Now I have to get it and try it. Learned and love to emboss now and the gold looks so pretty. You and your very talented ladies have given me hours and hours of joy watching you making these awesome cards.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and prosperous new year.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on December 13, 2017 at 2:45pm

Melissa, for stubborn VersaMark, take some dawn dishwashing liquid on an old tooth brush and scrub it until it feels smooth. That works well for me. :)

Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on December 9, 2017 at 1:44pm

I love this technique and made several right off the bat after watching the video.  I do have an issue though.  My stencils seem to have left over versa mark on them even after cleaning.  I use a baby wipe and stamp cleaner.  What do you clean your stencils with may I ask?  It makes for a lot of extra work cleaning off the unwanted embossing powder the way I am currently doing it

Comment by Conniecrafter on December 9, 2017 at 9:37am

such a pretty one layer card!!

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on December 8, 2017 at 9:49pm

I do like the embossing. The first time i used it it was like magic.

Comment by Pat Cheatham on December 7, 2017 at 9:09pm

Gina, I must have missed that part.  Will watch again.  Thanks much. Pat

Comment by Lisa A. on December 7, 2017 at 6:27pm

Okay, this is just so gorgeous. Wow!! You make me want to emboss EVERYTHING, Gina. ;)

Comment by lovinpaper on December 7, 2017 at 5:37pm

This is a wonderful card idea!  I made two today.  I masked off my flower and added red embossing powder, directly over silver powder.  It was fun.  I needed some cards that are flat for mailing and this fit the bill.  Thanks so much for the wonderful idea!