See How-to use stencils with VersaMark Ink and embossing powder to create stunning holiday cards or cards for any occasion!

All stamps, stencils and embossing powders are available at http://shop.ginakdesigns.com

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11" or 5 1/2" X 8 1/5" (both scored in the middle and folded

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White embossed layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp sets- Merry and Bright, Holly Jolly

Dies: Merry and Bright

Stencils- GKD Foliage and Floral

Embossing Powder- GKD Gold Detail Powder

Ink: VersaMark

Adhesive, Foam Squares, Paper Cutter, Heat Tool, Embossing Magic Pad

Comment by Melissa Kompkoff on Saturday

I love this technique and made several right off the bat after watching the video.  I do have an issue though.  My stencils seem to have left over versa mark on them even after cleaning.  I use a baby wipe and stamp cleaner.  What do you clean your stencils with may I ask?  It makes for a lot of extra work cleaning off the unwanted embossing powder the way I am currently doing it

Comment by Conniecrafter on Saturday

such a pretty one layer card!!

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on Saturday

I do like the embossing. The first time i used it it was like magic.

Comment by Pat Cheatham on Friday

Gina, I must have missed that part.  Will watch again.  Thanks much. Pat

Comment by Lisa A. on Friday

Okay, this is just so gorgeous. Wow!! You make me want to emboss EVERYTHING, Gina. ;)

Comment by lovinpaper on Thursday

This is a wonderful card idea!  I made two today.  I masked off my flower and added red embossing powder, directly over silver powder.  It was fun.  I needed some cards that are flat for mailing and this fit the bill.  Thanks so much for the wonderful idea!

Comment by Doreen B. Jones on Thursday

OH boy oh boy loved this one for sure. The only thing I hate making my own cards is cutting my layering pieces. I really wish you  or someone would sell them already cut and ready for A2 and the next size card.someone had a special on pre scored cards and envelopes that I grabbed up and of course had to cut my 2 layering pieces myself. A chore I wish I could escape Am I the only one who hates trying to get the measurements right?  That's why I love it when you have your special kits that include it all. Love all your hints and of course all your products.

Comment by Ginger Dalbo on Thursday

Love this!! Your cards are so pretty!

Ginger