Heat Embossing On Kraft Card Stock And Vellum

For this card, Karen used heat embossing on kraft card stock and vellum along with a little Prismacolor pencil coloring!

Gina K. Designs: Stamp Set - Old Fashioned Christmas

Pure Luxury Card Stock - White Heavy Base & Layering Weight, Kraft, Black Onyx, & Red Velvet

Fine Detail Embossing Powder-  White

Adhesive Dot Runner

Other - Misti, Vellum, Versa Mark, Embossing Magic Pad, Pearls, Prismacolor Pencils, Copic R29

Measurments:

Card Base - 4 1/4 X 11" scored at 5 1/2"

Black Onyx Layer is 4 X 5 1/4"

Kraft Layer 3 7/8 X 5 1/8"

Inside Layers - Red Velvet - 4 X 5 1/4"

White Layering Weight - 3 3/4 X 5"

Velum - 1 1/2" X 7"

Views: 2079

Comment by Pamela Demarco on December 26, 2018 at 3:12pm

Thank you so much for this beautiful beautiful card.  I’m not doing a Christmas card but it inspired me to do a spring card using your technique. Also thanks for posting the measurements of thecard

Comment by Luz C Berenguer on December 9, 2018 at 6:55am

love this card so simple and nice. thank you for sharing

Comment by Janice Ashby on November 14, 2018 at 2:17pm
Hi Karen, I love your card! I was wondering what sharpener you used to sharpen your colored pencils? Thanks, Janice
Comment by Margery Meadows on November 14, 2018 at 11:12am

Love your videos, but often have a hard time hearing you when you are working and talking at the same time. It is probably just my getting old hearing, but I miss a lot of what you're saying even when I turn up the volume. Thanks for sharing and your card is beautiful. I will have to give this a try.

Comment by Doreen B. Jones on November 13, 2018 at 7:17am

Just loved this video. Karen has a nice smooth voice to listen to also.So I did subscribe LOL. I just loved the use of vellum and the fact that she also added something to the inside of her card. The plainness of the beautiful stamp and embossing powder added to the Kraft paper was just beautiful. A very nice tasteful card.

Comment by Ree Donnelly on November 12, 2018 at 10:11pm

Great card, great video Karen!!