Grass Green Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11". scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White layer- 3 3/4' X 5"

Black Onyx Strip- 1 7/8" X 3 3/4"

White Strip- 1 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Stamp Set- You're so Sweet (Days of Summer StampTV Kit)

Card Stock- GKD Grass Green, Black Onyx, White

Ink Pads- GKD Black Onyx, Red Hot, Grass Green, Honey Mustard

GKD Black Gingham ribbon, Adhesive

Comment by Linda Fay Holland on July 17, 2013 at 5:34pm

I can make this now. I got my stamp set today. YAAAY! It's so hot here in OHIO, so nice day to make cards in the ac.

Comment by Pamela Mary Shield on July 7, 2013 at 4:43pm

I absolutely love your video's.  Thank you from the land " down-under".

Comment by Pam Cameron on June 24, 2013 at 8:27am

Gina, you are always inspiring. I love this new summer set. Please keep the ideas coming. Thank you.

Comment by Stephanie Christina McKnight on June 23, 2013 at 8:52am

What a way for me to start my Sunday morning!  What a delicious-looking card!  Can't wait to make this card.  I am so glad I have the Days of Summer Stamp TV Kit, so I am ready!  Thank you, Gina!  You are a wonderful teacher, and I enjoy your videos so much!  Can't wait until your next video....

Comment by Dilice on June 22, 2013 at 1:47pm
I made this adorable card, however even though I used the same GK inks they did not look as bright as the one you did. Is there a trick for brighter colors?
Comment by Cynthia Daversa on June 21, 2013 at 10:22pm

This card is just yummy! I really like how versatile it is!

Comment by Joyce Pierson on June 21, 2013 at 6:40pm

Oh, Gina, I am so happy you are doing more birthday cards.  Thank you for your "sweet" inspiration!

Comment by Joyce Pierson on June 21, 2013 at 6:34pm

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Elizabeth Carvalho on June 21, 2013 at 5:27pm

Gina, your cards are all amazing.   I enjoy all your video tutorials. They inspire all of us.   Thank you for bringing your great ideas to us all.

Comment by Jennifer Farrar on June 21, 2013 at 3:22pm
Every Wednesday and Friday I look forward to watching a new video! You make me stay addicted to paper crafting and stamping. Love the strawberries! I am able to do many new techniques just from watching you, and buy correct products that give me the results I want!