Happy Fish Card- featuring Copic Markers

Wild Dandelion CArd Base- 4.25" x 11", scored at 5.5" and folded in half
White layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned paper layers- 3 3/4" X 2 1/8" (Cut two out of different patterns)
Scraps for Circles
Ribbon- 4.5"

Stamps- Enjoy the Sunshine
Cardstock- Wild Dandelion, White
Pattered Paper- StampTV kit
Accessories- Pure Luxury Buttons, Ribbon
Ink- Tuexedo Black
Copic Markers, Nestabilities

Comment by David Rodriguez on January 14, 2011 at 5:23pm
Gina, that is a very cute card, but the video doesn't show up on my page, all I see here are the pics of the card.  Thanks for it though it is a keeper...
Comment by Trish Desotell on October 26, 2010 at 3:12pm
Great video, Thanks for the tip on the buttons.
Comment by Elizabeth F Jennings on July 15, 2010 at 11:29am
hi i think you are the best cards make!beautiful cards thank you so much.
Comment by paperdolls on July 6, 2010 at 11:24pm
u r amazing
Comment by Maria de los Angeles Ramirez Rod on July 1, 2010 at 5:21pm
hermosa tarjeta.
Comment by Barbara Burgess on June 30, 2010 at 10:12pm
I enjoyed your Copic Marker video. My stamping club just had a workshop last week with Copic Markers. We learned about the color families and tones and how to blend. It was a lot of fun and I am now really itching to get some Copics! I didn't know that you can use them to color buttons as well as ribbons (as mentioned in a comment earlier by someone). What versatile tools they are! TFS!
Comment by Veronika Trewin on June 30, 2010 at 8:05pm
I wished you would make some DVD's with all your fantastic tutorials. I love all of them and watch them over and over again. Slow learner lol.
Comment by Linda Fuller on June 30, 2010 at 2:55pm
Wow -- what a great blending technique with the copic markers! Nicely done, as are all your videos.
Comment by Gina Krupsky on June 30, 2010 at 11:00am
I am blending on the Gina K. Designs 120lb white card stock. :)
Comment by sherry pyke on June 30, 2010 at 10:55am
Yet another beautiful card.