Soft Sand Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Chocolate Brown layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White stamped layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps of White and Chocolate Brown for focal image and layers

Ribbon- 6"

Stamp Set- Whimsical Wishes by Theresa Momber for Gina K. Designs

Card Stock- GKD Soft Sand, Chocolate Brown, White

Ink- Distress Inks, Old Paper, Brushed Cordoroy, ColorBox Cat's Eye Stack Coffee House

Kraft Double Stitched Ribbon, Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large, Petite Scalloped Ovals Large, Fancy Tags 2, Adhesive, Copper Brads

Comment by Nancy Monahan on March 5, 2015 at 9:59am

Gina, very creative way to use the Fancy Tags die and I also love the background using a rolling technique in the Distress Ink.  Thanks for showing us another creative way to get use out of our supplies.

Comment by Joan Garlough on July 22, 2011 at 11:06pm

I love the technique with the tag.

Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 17, 2011 at 7:21am
Love your stamped background and that die frames your sentiment so pretty!
Comment by Rosy Newlun on July 17, 2011 at 1:48am

@ Linda - :D  My husband is going to kill me 2!!!

My fellow scrapper said that her cards would cost about $100 each if she sold them by her investment - mine would cost about $1,000 per card! Yup, he's going to kill me...

Comment by linda feltner on July 17, 2011 at 12:44am
Every time I watch I get a new ideal and see another tag set or stamp I just got to have. My husband is going to kill me yet.
Comment by Heidi West on July 16, 2011 at 10:51am
This is lovely. You make it look so easy!
Comment by jogry blok on July 14, 2011 at 11:08pm

Thanks for this beautiful tutorial. I like all your cards,they are simple and look so easy to make!! You are so quick!

Thanks for sharing

Comment by Sandy Hoy on July 13, 2011 at 11:32am
Very special!  Love the colors too.
Comment by Joyce Carruthers on July 13, 2011 at 9:09am
I especially love the way the split tag wraps around the oval.
Comment by patricia posk on July 13, 2011 at 3:35am

What an elegant card..the colors are soft and just blend so well and that design that wraps around the sentiment is so clever and really makes it all pop.

Another great video from you and your team Gina...Thanks.

pat