Sweet Mango card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Chocolate Brown layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Chocolate Brown strip- 5" X 1"

Patterned Paper Strip- 5" X 7/8"

Scraps for pennants

Stamp Set- Perfect Pennants by Tami Mayberry

Card Stock- GKD Sweet Mango, Chocolate Brown, White

Patterned Paper- Echo Park Paper- A Walk in the Park 6" X 6"

Ink Pads- Vivid Teal, Olive and Butterscotch

Copper Brads, 1/4" Pop Dots, Spellbinders Scalloped Pennant Dies, Adhesive, Tim Holtz Craft Pick

Comment by Kim Carr on June 14, 2011 at 7:31pm
Just found out that the Vivid inks will be discontinued. What would you suggest as a replacement?
Love this card! I bought the stamp set and dies after watching this video. Thank you!
Comment by Christine Simmonds on May 23, 2011 at 1:05pm
I lurve this card Gina, its vibrant and fresh looking x
Comment by Angie Cammack on May 12, 2011 at 12:41am
I love this card!  Who knew that Spellbinders had dies for pennants? Anyone would love to receive this card.  The brads were a perfect touch too!  Thanks Gina!
Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on May 11, 2011 at 9:37am
Absolutely love this card! Great color combo and love those penants!
Comment by patricia posk on May 10, 2011 at 8:01pm

I really love this card. It's so different from other cards that are pennants.. I like that it is kept clean and bold and the pennants are large enough to feel visually. I love the bright happy colors and the simple saying that hangs like another pennant. The saying is so timely for anyone that is hanging out in the wind or just trying to hang on.

Hang in there.I sure could have used this card many times in my life. It would be uplifting having someone send it to me and help me to feel that I'm not alone and someone out there is rooting for me..Hang in there.

Good one Gina..I really like the card and the saying..We can all use a card like this during hard times...

pat

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 10, 2011 at 8:11am
Cute sentiment to go with the banner :)
Comment by Bonnie Epps on May 9, 2011 at 9:14pm

Which Spellbinders did you use?  I'd love to have that one.  Great card,  My sister really could use thatone, she has been so ill.

Comment by Barbara Burgess on May 7, 2011 at 7:45pm
That is the cutest card.  I never particularly cared for the pennant look, but your card has completely changed my mind!  Thanks.
Comment by Kay Bray on May 7, 2011 at 5:44pm
You are truly amazing!  I just saw the Pennant Die Spellbinders this past week and was wondering how to use them ... this card is SO CUTE!!!  Thank you for sharing your talents!  I see others think just like me that you are AMAZING!!!  LOVE your tutorials ... thanks for getting my stamp mojo cranked up again!
Comment by Joan Garlough on May 6, 2011 at 7:17pm

Very cute card.  Thanks for sharing.