Ocean Mist Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White layer- 3 3/4" x 5"

Stamp sets-Handmade Botanicals, Massive Messages

Ink- GKD Turquoise Sea, Black Onyx, Grass Green, Lovely Lavender

Sponge Daubers, Adhesive, Copy Paper, Washi or other low tack tape

Comment by Conniecrafter on July 7, 2016 at 8:41am

very pretty technique!!

Comment by Betty Amersbach on April 5, 2016 at 7:59pm

Tried this card today and I love it and the technique. I am going to try with some yellow and orange. Thanks !!!! Love your videos!!!!

Comment by Daria Carraro on March 30, 2016 at 2:16pm

This is lovely.  Thank you for sharing it.

Comment by Monica Ferri on March 29, 2016 at 4:07pm
Gorgeous. Love the inking & "sunrise" effect.
Comment by Laura trimboli on March 28, 2016 at 9:54pm
As usual, a beautiful card and a technique I can see myself doing. I've been card making for about a year, watched a ton of instructional videos, and none compare to yours.
Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on March 28, 2016 at 8:49am

Beautiful card and I love the technique! Thank You for sharing and inspiring us all!  <3  :)

Comment by Regina Bator on March 27, 2016 at 7:41am

Gina, Its comforting to see your videos again, you re missed, thank you for being you

Comment by Annie Nannie on March 27, 2016 at 7:16am

This is lovely, Gina! I even want to try it this morning before church! We'll see! Thank you and Happy Easter to you and your family.

Comment by Susie Locicero on March 27, 2016 at 7:09am
You make your gorgeous cards look so easy! Love your work and your products!
Comment by Jan Brazier on March 26, 2016 at 5:20pm

Beautiful card, Gina! So stunning yet so easy to do! Thank you for your inspiration! Happy Easter to you and your family!