Stamp Set- Elegant Elements
Polymer Clay
Metallic Perfect Pearls

Related Videos

Comment by Conniecrafter on February 7, 2017 at 9:31am

this looks like fun, tfs!

Comment by Heidi... on February 6, 2017 at 10:44am
What an easy project! I have all the supplies on hand except the jump rings. I may have to try it!
Comment by Mary Ann Soderquist on December 13, 2011 at 9:44pm

Hi Gina,  I fell in love with this idea the day you posted it.  Last week my 13 year old granddaughter and 3 year old grandson made their mother two pendants and their aunt earrings for Christmas using the video as a guide.  Fun, easy and really pretty.  I liked the stamp image you used so well I ordered it and it came while they were here creating.  Thank you so much for sharing what you love with us.

Comment by Kim Sharabba on December 5, 2011 at 3:06am

Okay for the less than enlightened.  How big is the circle you cut?  I can't find a small cutter!!!  I did find cutters for the earrings, I think.  They're tiny?  Like less than 1/2"?  These are beatufiul and I"m going to make them for my sister in law for Christmas.  I couldn't find the beautiful silver choker, though.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on November 16, 2011 at 7:19pm

Hi, Gina,

I cannot believe we can make beautiful jewelry like this. Thank you for showing us how to use another part of our brains!!!

I can't wait to try - aloha, Rosy

Comment by Fay Chave on November 16, 2011 at 9:51am

Beautiful jewelry.  May have to try this idea.  Thanks for sharing!

Comment by Joyce Pierson on November 8, 2011 at 3:01pm

Wow, Gina, what a great idea!

Comment by MaryJane on November 8, 2011 at 8:04am
How great to have a demo just before thoughts of Christmas.  Nice to make small gifts for friends that take supplies I have on hand.  Thank You
Comment by Riette Gasser on November 8, 2011 at 6:10am
Thanks for reminding me of this video! I since got my Elegant Elements and Perfect Pearls. Just have to get some clay!! Stunning.
Comment by Beth Evans on November 7, 2011 at 1:37am
When you advise baking at 275, is that Fahrenheit  or Celsius?