Grateful Heart StampTV Kit and Card Project

Dark Chocolate Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Ivory Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Dark Chocolate Focal Image Layer- 3 3/8" X 4 1/4"

Image Ivory Focal Image Layer- 3 1/4" X 4 1/8"

Greeting Ivory and Chocolate Layers- scraps

Stamp Set- Autumn  Blessings from the Grateful Heart StampTv Kit

Ink Pads- GKD Dark Chocolate, Honey Mustard, Prickly Pear, Faded Brick, Kraft

Patterned Ppaper- Grateful Heart 6 X 6 paper pack

Ribbon- GKD Dark Chocolate Double Stitched

1/4" pop dots, Spellbinders Classic and Scalloped Ovals, Tonic Ticket Tag Punch, GD Brushed Copper Brads, Adhesive

Comment by Conniecrafter on September 5, 2013 at 7:38am

he is too cute, sweet little scene!

Comment by barefootinfla on August 27, 2013 at 12:59pm
I am new to GKD and have ordered the current stamptv kit. Are previously offered stamptv kits still available for purchase?
barefootinfla
Comment by Linda on August 22, 2013 at 7:52pm
Love the new tv stamp set and colors will order mine soon
Comment by Mary Ann Sine on August 22, 2013 at 5:40pm

love this card. Love what you can do with the tree and the leaves. The colors are just beautiful.

Comment by Linda on August 19, 2013 at 1:27pm
What if you spend over $200.00 dollars how ma f free Do yo get.
Comment by Dee Burns on August 19, 2013 at 10:38am

Love your card Gina. This Stamp kit looks incredible and has such a variety of creative options from which to choose. It's always fun to be your own designer.  Thank you for the videos and inspiration.

Dee B

Comment by Izzy janssen on August 17, 2013 at 3:47pm
I just bought this kit--my first order from Stamp TV. Can't wait
Comment by Cheryl on August 16, 2013 at 7:10pm

Just adorable.  I'm going to order soon but I bet things will be sold out before I actually send it in!  Oh no, this is a great set!  Thanks.

Comment by Maureen Eagan on August 15, 2013 at 7:03pm

I love the new Stamp TV Kit and the card Gina made.  I am ordering the kit tonight.

Comment by Jeanne Kouyeas on August 15, 2013 at 6:53pm

What a great Fall card. I LOVE the colors in this kit.