Follow along to see how to create a simple, but classically elegant holiday card. The image is heat embossed with gold embossing powder, then colored using Spectrum Noir markers. Featuring images from the Peace and Joy stamp set from Gina K Designs.

Supplies
Peace and Joy Stamp Set - Gina K Designs
Spectrum Noir Markers (TN7, CG2, DG3, Blender) - Gina K Designs
Gold Cord - Gina K Designs
Gold Embossing Powder
Heat Gun
Clear Versa Mark Ink - Gina K Designs
Cranberry Tart Ink - Gina K Designs
Dark Chocolate, Gold, Ivory, Cranberry Tart Cardstock - Gina K Designs
3D Foam Squares - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Mega Runner Adhesive - Xyron

See more of Theresa Mombers beautiful projects on her blog here: Crafting the Web

To find Theresa's stamp sets, click here: Theresa Momber's Stamps

Comment by Joyce L. Gandy on November 13, 2014 at 9:10pm

This is such an easy card and so pretty!!

Comment by Kathy Krinkie on November 13, 2014 at 7:16pm
Beautiful card...thank you for sharing!
Katia
Comment by Diana Scott on November 13, 2014 at 2:54pm
Theresa, Beautiful card! Just put some kit together for a card group tonight and I colored my sample with both Spectrium Noir and Copic as I have a mix. I just pick a few colors and mark on scratch paper until I find a combination either similar to the designers or that I like. Started with copic and switched to SN due to price and have to say I prefer them now. Still building my collection. Had to change it just slightly as didn't have any GK gold paper, but still an amazing card, and fairly simple. I take my iPad and let them follow along with your video - so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing.
Comment by lovinpaper on November 13, 2014 at 2:43pm

Love the video.  Thanks for showing such a pretty card that is easy to mail for Christmas.

Comment by Margaret Jenks on November 13, 2014 at 1:27pm

Lovely simple card, great to make in bulk, TFS

Comment by Tina Kelly on November 13, 2014 at 11:15am

That is copic colour numbers--sorry

Comment by Tina Kelly on November 13, 2014 at 11:14am

This is a lovely easy to make Christmas card and I thank you.  However ,for those of us who have been stamping for years, could you please give us the coordinating topic numbers??Please?

Comment by Cindy Eaton on November 13, 2014 at 11:05am

Again I am sorry seems like my computer is typing some of what it wants to today. I did not type vomit. If you can search out or google and get a color chart to print that might help you. Cindy E.

Comment by Cindy Eaton on November 13, 2014 at 11:00am

I vomit know how hard it is to please everyone on types of pens but I do know usually does list both markers on her classes. My sister is a certified co pic teacher so I am aware of the cost. The colors match up close. Cindy E.

Comment by Cindy Eaton on November 13, 2014 at 10:44am

The comment from Cindy of Florida, said election noir  it is spestrum noir. Cindy Fla.