Ivory Card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/5", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Gold Edged Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Cuttlebugged Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Smaller Gold Edged Layer- 4" X 3 1/4"
Focal Image Layer- 3 3/4" X 3"

Stamp Set- Wishing you Joy
Card Stock- GKD Pure Luxury Ivory Base Weight
Ink- VersaMark
Super fine detail Gold Embossing Powder, Anti Static Pad, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Adhesive, *Optional- Spellbinders Rectangle Dies or cut focal image according to measurements above

Comment by Sandra Grabar on November 4, 2012 at 8:42pm
I really love this card where can i order the stamp set i live in Australia do you have a supplier here
Thanks
Sandy
Comment by Sherry Yeager on December 22, 2011 at 11:38pm

I never thought about doing this, but for matching purposes, it's a great idea. I generally use one of my gold-leaf pens for the metallic edges.

Comment by Audrey M. Mis on December 17, 2011 at 10:46am

Really simple yet classic.  Love it!

Comment by patricia posk on December 13, 2011 at 1:42pm

Thank you Gina...now I know how you do it...I really needed to see this one..

pat

Comment by Mary C. Farrington on November 27, 2011 at 11:12pm

Love this idea...thanks.

Mary   Oh2bnor@aol.com

Comment by Lois Holmes Ancrum on November 26, 2011 at 7:42am

Gina,

This card is simply elegant and beautiful.  It is simple and easy to reproduce.  It is beautiful.  Thank you Gina.

Lois

Comment by Gina Krupsky on November 23, 2011 at 8:21pm

I'm not sure why the videos aren't showing up. You may want to check with your Internet Provider.

Comment by patricia posk on November 23, 2011 at 12:35am

Gina

An elegant card and it looks like it would be good to do many of them for a production.

thanks Gina.

pat

Comment by Fran Bosse on November 22, 2011 at 11:54pm

gina, your videos won't show up on my computer. Any suggestions? Fran

Comment by Louise Neveu on November 22, 2011 at 11:34pm

Thanks Gina.  I am a beginner and I love your videos because I can actually watch and produce. :)