Glitter it up with Perfect Pearls and Glitter Pens

Bubblegum Pink card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Black Onyx layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Focal Image Black Onyx- 3 1/4" X 3 1/4"

Bubblegum Pink focal image layer- 3 3/8" X 3 3/8"

White focal image layer- 3 1/2" X 3 1/2"

Scraps for greeting

Stamp set- Springtime Silhouettes

Ink- Perfect Medium, Memento Tuxedo Black

Card Stock- GKD Bubblegum Pink, Black Onyx and White

Nestabilities classic ovals large and small, Perfect Pearls Metallics Kit, Red Star Sakura Glitter Pen, Tonic Ticket Tag punch, Forest Branches Cuttlebug Folder, 1/4" Pop dots, Adhesive, Black Brads

Comment by Susan on August 20, 2015 at 6:35am

A most beautiful card.  Thank you for explaining the use of perfect pearls so clearly.

Comment by Sally Gilmour-Smith on February 18, 2014 at 7:27pm

This is a beautiful card and I think will work wonderfully for my sister's birthday. I think I might change the butterflies to frangipani flowers since those are her favourite flowers. I might also emboss with embossing powder rather than using the Perfect Pearl Powder. Can't wait to make this and see how it turns out.

Comment by Carole Tattersall on April 28, 2012 at 8:15am

Hi Gina,fantastic card I have just joined stamp tv and am watching loads of your  videos,all are really superb,

if I carry on like this I won't have any time to make my own cards.!!!!!

brilliant tuition and a great help with the colours many thanks.

Comment by Kathy Frankenstein on April 20, 2012 at 12:48pm

Beautiful Card!

Comment by TK Garrett on March 13, 2012 at 8:02pm

Absolutely lovely. You make everything look so simple, and so I ran out this evening and purchased some Perfect Pearls. Tomorrow evening, I will try to replicate your card. Thank you for showing me how. Since I started watching you on stamptv, my family thinks I'm a brilliant artist. :)

Comment by Susan Esporrin on February 8, 2012 at 3:37pm

BEAUTIFUL!!!  decribes the card.

Comment by Laurie Carta on December 10, 2011 at 2:13am

That card is simply gorgeous!

Comment by Pat B. Locastro on November 4, 2011 at 1:52pm
I have had these for over a year and have only managed to make a mess. Now I know how they are supposed to be used. Thanks again for your wonderful instruction video. You're the best.
Comment by Darlene Kinney on October 22, 2011 at 9:47am

Thanks Gina, I have made at least 6 of this butterfly card, and it has always been a beautiful card.  My

favorite.  I love everyone of your stamp videos.  I am glad my friend told me about Gina K cards and more.

thanks for all of your beautiful ideas.

Comment by Dayse E on October 22, 2011 at 1:35am

Thanks Gina, your card is beautiful and I have to love the sparkle effects.

I have seen these in my LSC am glad to know how to use perfect pearls now.

Many thanks